Things that I deserve

Title: The things I deserve are a nice home, a loving family, and enough money to survive. I have worked hard my whole life and deserve to be happy. I spend most of my time alone because no one wants to be with me. I blame my parents for not being there for me when I needed them the most. They lived in another country and couldn't be there for me when I needed them the most. Maybe if they had been there for me when I was younger it would've changed things but now it's too late. Being alone is all I have known my entire life and its not fair that that's all that awaits me at the end of it.

First Line: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Say who wanted to make a perfect world by playing god and singing songs. She started with creating the best people possible, but soon ran into problems. The best people were always finding ways to be better than her, and she couldn't help but feel inferior.

One day, Say sang a song entitled "I Could Make A Perfect World" which changed everything. Suddenly, the best people started working together to make her world better instead of against each other. They helped her fix problems and made things easier for her. And as she looked back on her perfect world, she felt happy that she had created it herself through song and love.

Last Line: I can't help but think about what might have been if I had only taken the other job offer. If only I had chosen to stay in that city, maybe I could have avoided this. But hindsight is 20/20, and there's nothing I can do to change the past. All I can do is move forward and hope for a better tomorrow.