1k reads special!

Since this is the 1k special, there's not going to be much here. This time I'm taking requests! That's all this chapter will be! 

So, tell me what song you want me to put into the AI! I'll take any Vocaloid song or cover so long as it isn't inappropriate/dirty!

Misery Loves Company (Circus-p) requested by: Bagelism

First line:

Lena had always been afraid of spiders. Ever since she was a little girl, she would scream and run away whenever she saw one. She hated their hairy legs, their venomous fangs, and their beady eyes. She wished they would all disappear from the world.

One day, she decided to face her fear and visit a spider exhibit at the local museum. She thought that maybe if she learned more about them, she would overcome her phobia. She took a deep breath and entered the dark room, where dozens of spiders were displayed in glass cases.

She walked around the room, trying to ignore the crawling sensations on her skin. She read the labels and learned about the different types of spiders, their habitats, their diets, and their behaviors. She saw tarantulas, black widows, wolf spiders, and more. She felt a slight twinge of curiosity and admiration for these creatures, but also a lot of disgust and dread.

She reached the last case, where a huge spider was sitting on a web. It was the size of a dinner plate, with long legs and a shiny black body. It had a red hourglass mark on its abdomen, and two large fangs that dripped with venom. It was the most terrifying spider Lena had ever seen.

She read the label and gasped. It said:

Avert your eyes, turn away What you despise has a face This is the spider queen, the mother of all She can control her children with a single call She can sense your fear, she can hear your heartbeat She can make you her prey, she can make you her meat Beware of her wrath, beware of her bite She is the nightmare that haunts you at night

Lena felt a surge of panic and horror. She wanted to run away, but she couldn't move. She felt paralyzed by fear. She looked into the spider's eyes, and saw something that made her scream.

The spider had her face.

The Distortionist (GHOST) requested by: ArcChatteringKinnie/me because The Distortionist is my favorite song

First verse:

The Broken Reflection

I always hated mirrors. They showed me things I didn't want to see. Things that made me feel ashamed, angry, and worthless. Things that reminded me of how much I hated myself.

But I couldn't escape them. They were everywhere. In the bathroom, in the bedroom, in the hallway, in the living room. Even in the kitchen, where I spent most of my time cooking and cleaning for my abusive husband.

He was the reason I hated mirrors. He was the one who made me feel like a piece of trash. He was the one who hit me, insulted me, cheated on me, and controlled me. He was the one who broke me.

But I couldn't leave him. He had threatened to kill me if I ever tried. He had isolated me from my family and friends. He had taken away my money and my identity. He had made me dependent on him.

But I couldn't stand him. He was the source of all my pain and misery. He was the enemy of my happiness and freedom. He was the obstacle of my dreams and hopes. He was the monster of my nightmares.