Honey, I'm home

Honey was home from college a few days early and she was so excited to see her family. She ran into the living room to give her mom a big hug, but then she saw her dad and just stopped in mid-air. Her dad was standing in front of a large screen TV with his arms wide open and Honey could see that he was holding a computer monitor. Honey's heart sank as she realized that her dad had bought her an Amazon Fire TV for Christmas.

I am nothing more than a slab of meat on a table, my body open and exposed to all who please. My skin is peeled back, exposing muscle and bone. Sharp knives slice through my flesh, slicing and dicing me into pieces that are displayed for all to see.

My eyes are wide as I see the butcher's knife lifted high in the air, about to plunge down towards my neck. I scream out in terror as the blade pierces through my skin and pierce into my spinal cord. My body goes limp as blood flows freely from the wound, mixing with the gravy that is being poured over me.

The onlookers around me applause and jeer as they watch my body lie still on the table, lifeless eyes staring sightlessly up at the sky. Some take photos; others make sickeningly whispered comments about what they would do with me if they had the opportunity.

It's painful - so much pain - but ultimately it's liberating to be cut open like this and made into something purely visual for all to look at...and sometimes even touch if they dared offer a hand inside of me. In death I become something otherworldly: beautiful yet bloody, magnificent yet vulnerable...eternal in some ways but also transitory in others because there is no boundry between life and death anymore.

AI very edgy lol