Candle Queen

Title: Candle Queen is the ruler of the candle kingdom. She's a kind and gentle monarch who loves spending time with her subjects. Though she's always careful to keep her power intact, Candle Queen sometimes has to use her skills as a negotiator to resolve disputes in her kingdom.

First Line: Ever since she was little, Sarah knew how to get her way. She was always able to calm any storm and get whatever she wanted. People began to underestimate her as she grew older, but she never cared. She was able to do things on her own and had a reputation of being unbeatable. That is, until one day when Sarah met someone who could beat her at her own game.

Second Line: The sun was setting, and the sky was a beautiful orange. Scout and her pack were out looking for dinner, when they heard a strange noise coming from the woods. They followed it until they found a large party of deer in the middle of some kind of brawl.

Scout's pack surrounded the group and began to howl at them, scaring the deer away. In their haste, they had left behind their food supplies. Scout's pups ran off into the forest in search of something to eat, but she stayed behind with her mother to help clean up the mess.

Suddenly, a handsome buck approached them from out of nowhere. He was about to say something kind, when all of a sudden he got tackled by another buck! The two bucks started wrestling on the ground until finally one got up and whistled for his buddies. Just as he was about to leave, Scout jumped on him and hugged him tightly before running off into the forest after her pups.

First line of the Chorus: Victor was four when he first discovered the power of his voice. It all started with a fussing toddler on the playground: Victor would give her a hard time, making fun of her cute little cries and pretending not to hear when she would beg him to stop. The more Victor laughed, the louder and more persistent the toddler's cries grew. Gradually, Victor realized that he could keep her crying all night if he wanted – no one could tell him to stop. He enjoyed cry-sisching for hours on end, playing childish games with the helpless children around him. In turn, they learned to fear his voice and kept their distance from him at all costs. Victor's cry-outing became so popular that other kids started making fun of him for having such a big mouth – but he didn't care. The louder his voice got, the happier he felt – it was like there was nothing better in life than being able to make anyone cry!

Second Line of the Chorus: Once upon a time, there was a candle queen. She ruled over all the other candles in the room and always shone brightly in black and white scenes. No matter what happened, her candle always shone brightly and cast an eerie glow.

Last Line: Once upon a time, there was a candle queen who was alone in the final scene. All of her candles had burnt out, leaving her all alone in the dark. She was sad but she knew she would be fine.