Part 2: Earthlings- Aliens Explanation

Humans at Play written by Xabiere Marion Khimuks

I am writing this article to my fellow Plutonians because our leader, the wonderful Lord Fritz Fasans, required me to do so.

This information you are about to read is based on my findings when I visited the planet known as Earth. The residents there might be our future nemesis, so this is for all of you to know more about them ahead of time.

Earthlings: they are inhabitants of the planet Earth. Specifically known as a human being, they are people that could be distinguished from animals; creatures with fur, but I dare not touch. But animals kind of look like us... fuzzy and scary!

Some animals are kept as pets by Earthlings, are trained and domesticated, while others are free to roam in forests that are surrounded by tall plants with green bushes on the top, which humans call trees. But I warn you, don't go near one of these wild beasts as they could bite. I had first hand experience with a dog! I had to climb a tree and shoo it away before it could bite my rear end! Luckily no one saw me before Fido's owners arrived.

Number one rule my fellow Plutonians, never show yourself to these Earthlings for you'll never know their reactions. They might be afraid of us, as much as we are curious about them!

Now to feed your interest deeper, below is what I can confer what Earthlings do:

1.
They speak a certain language much like us Aliens for communication. However, their language also includes symbolism; which includes hand signals known as cues. It's sort of how we extend our antennas to chat.

Furthermore, they are expressive and show emotion to express their feelings. They have these activities known as art, music, and most practice religion, a faith that they believe in. I observed some Earthlings going into a building they call a church, but I dared myself not to go inside. Heard that this is where they pray to their creator, holy spirit. These are called beliefs - a faith or religion.

2.
Humans laugh at hilarious jokes. I hid in the back of a comedy club once and observed these people called comedians tell jokes to those who would listen to them.

What people laugh about most are their errors and inadequacies; the difficult challenges that they face such as personal identity, social and sexual relationships, and death. These are all deeply human concerns and challenges.

3.
Feelings =
They cry. I'm sure most of you all know how to shed tears when we hurt, but only human beings shed emotional tears. I'm not sure if that is the case for their pets, but either way it is a distinctive function they have. They also suffer from mental disorders such as depression.

They fall in love: Many of us cannot feel this as we aliens are destined only to protect our people and be leaders. So, you might ask what is love? From my observations I can say it looks like an intense feeling of deep affection. For instance, I viewed a ceremony called a wedding where two Earthlings unite and exchange rings. It's sort of like when our appas and ammas get together. Then they do a sort of gesture where they put their mouths together and kiss each other.

Feelings are a longing for 'joy', which I like to think of as a sort of aesthetic and creative sensation. It's more of my thought of as nothing more or less than a desire for desire, a longing for longing.

Thus, the questionI I ask is, are aliens just as scared of humans?