18. Alien's Playground - Xabiere

Watching from the window, Xabiere gave a thumbs up sign once he saw Murdock enter Roman's body.

Don't mess it up Murdock! I'm rooting for you that you can do this all on your own!

But his own hopes dissipated, as Murdock's furrowed eyebrows touched each other, and looked like he was about to cry due to the discomfort.

I warned him earlier that this trip on Earth wouldn't be easy, but did he listen? NO! Wish I could go inside and help you Dock, but it's now all on you cause I can't disturb the forcefield; the Apollyon.

In fact, Murdock or rather the human he was now inside of, was not interacting at all. He was just looking straight into the eyes of the dark curly haired man and nodding his head.

"Geez Murdock if you are going to play the role of this tough guy, Roman, act like it! Stop being such a wimp."

Due to those words, Xabiere teleported to Murdock, the fat alien was able to concentrate on what he would be prepared to do.

Watching from afar, Xabiere was rather proud of his friend when Murdock started talking to the curly haired man who introduced himself as Clyde.It was a name that sounded too familiar to him as Xabiere remembered reading a newspaper article of a thief with the same moniker.

Thus, Xabiere had a hunch that what they thought wouldn't be a tough situation to handle, would eventually be doomed from the very start.

But as his space wristwatch started ticking, Xabiere's focus was on the woman that left the truck.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As soon as Martina opened the door, Xabiere was ready to take over her body. However, he knew in his little alien heart that taking over a female's body wasn't right. His mind went back to what his amma would do. For a minute, Xabiere closed his eyes and prayed to see her again.

Amma, please forgive me for what I'm going to do. I'm just doing this to appease my friend. I don't really want to do this!

To his surprise, Cena's spirit appeared. A mini hologram that took the form of a ghostly 3-D moving figure stood in front of him.

Xabiere tried to touch the figure, but his arm went through Cena's body.

Amma!

My Dear Xabi, I am here to guide you. I know you are thinking about Murdock. Thank you for being with him no matter how he drives you crazy. I know his amma Olive thanks you too.

Amma, I called you because I don't know what to do. Please help me!

Xabiere, your heart will only tell you what to do, I didn't raise you to be corrupt like Fritz. I trust you to do things lightly. Now that Murdock took that medallion of vertigo from him, your friend should be punished. But, disguising yourself as a human is not just. Play with her mind if you like, but do it leisurely. I love you Xabi

Cena's presence vanished after she blew a kiss to her pluton. A tear dropped from Xabiere's face as he touched where her figure used to be.

He knew her presence was real. He didn't dream of it. But if it was a vision he came up with, it helped him prepare for what he wanted to do next.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Picking up a dirty ski mask that laid next to a nearby trash can, Xabiere put it on. Despite the foul smell of its material, he knew wearing it wouldn't harm him.

He knew that aliens were immune to anything that contained filth.

Xabiere planned on entering Martina's mind, yet he refused to bump into her body and follow Fritz's order of destruction.

As she and her friends walked about, the alien stood in place to keep the ladies from entering the store. Looking at Murdock's mess, he shook his head.

This doesn't look good. I was afraid this would happen.

As he put the ski mask on to cover his scrawny face, he pointed his finger to trigger Martina's mind.

Like a flash of a lightning bolt, Xabiere's antenna clicked into Martina's mind. She didn't feel a thing, but he knew Martina would feel vertigo. It's only natural, as he smirked. It was better than being in her body and treating her like a robot.

Unaware of what happened to her, Martina fell back as Harley caught her. Worried about what happened to her girlfriend, she asked for Bonnie's help and fanned Martina as Harley believed Martina fainted.

Xabiere knew what she was thinking and why she was hiding her troubles from the rest of the world. He found this woman to be somewhat like him as she too wanted to help her friends, but was lost. She needed some guidance. And maybe that was the reason he was appointed to be her Alien guardian.

Words danced in her brain like a merry go round, teasing Martina. Xabiere decided that it was telling her that she truly didn't know what she wanted in life. After her parents disowned her, she was left to fend for herself.

Anytime I need to see your face, I just close my eyes and I am taken back to the place where we first met. I want you, but I don't know if I need you and I don't want to find out.

Xabiere saw someone who would remain dear to her, but his soul was locked in time.

Who is this redhead I see? Hair as red as a tomato! We have these vegetables in Pluto. Plump and juicy. Ugh, get that out of your head Xabiere! We're here to study Martina's mind before she figures out who I am.

His name... she tells me is Frankie, he tried his hardest to lure her in his heart, to be his girl. But she kept dodging him because he acted like a gigolo, one who was after her money.

Maybe if I could teach him a lesson one day. If they were meant to be, then she'd just say the word. But she has a companion ... Someone I sense is named Harley.

Just say the words Martina who do you want to be with and I can make that happen.

Xabiere was about to snap the points of his fingers together when he was interrupted by an abrupt sound.

Swoosh!

My powers are about to fade, so I expect her to retaliate. Need to correspond with Murdock before we will be revealed .