Chapter Thirty-Four

Dedication to zouiscrocs :) Thanks for your comment!

Chapter Thirty-Four

Excitement buzzed through the air, every one of the five girls fidgeting with anxiety. The days had passed by quickly, and I had decided that I would buy an inside skydiving place. That had been quite honestly one of the highlights of the entire show, especially when Niall started screaming like a girl while 'flying.'  Priceless.

"Boys are here! Are you all ready?" Miranda grinned like a Cheshire cat as she herded us out of the house.

"Of course, it's Ed Sheeran!" I said under my breath to Trinity, glad that no one else heard.

I had dressed up slightly for the event, black shorts with a borrowed shirt from Trinity. It had blue, green and violet colors swirled together. Definitely nicer than any of my band tshirts. Hey, a girl gotta dress up for Ed Sheeran. Trinity, of course, dolled herself up. She donned a floral dress, with quarter sleeves and a v neck. Zayn was going to be happy.

"Hey!" A body slammed into mine, a flash of curls passing through my sight as Harry picked me up and twirled me around.

"What the chips, Harold." I growled, swatting at him to put me down. Instead, he laughed and placed me into Niall's arm. Who then passed me to Louis. "This is not a game of hot potato."

"You sure about that, babe?" Louis chuckled before dropping me into Liam's awaiting arms.

I crossed my own arms, shooting a very intimating glare at Louis. At least, it'd be intimidating had I not been being held like a baby. I felt Liam's chest rumble with chuckles beneath me. "Okay. Seriously. Put me down or I will sneak to your house and hurt you so badly, you won't be able to walk."

"Too bad you don't know where their house iis," Simone snarled before giggling and placing a manicured hand on Harry's forearm. "Isn't it just too bad, Harry?" 

"Mhm," he muttered, the smile falling off his face as be gently tried to remove her hand. 

Liam put me down before putting his pointer finger by his lips and winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Boys! Girls! Let's go, don't want to be late!" Miranda pushed us more towards the limo, in her usual chirpy voice. 

"I feel like I'm a preschooler. 'Boy and girls, don't eat the glue!'" I mocked silently, to Trinity. But when I looked over to the girl, she was too engrossed in something Zayn was saying. 

Ugh. People in relationships.

"I agree," Niall whispered from the other side of me. 

"What's with boys and always listening in to conversations that don't include them?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement towards the blonde Irish kid.