Chapter Seventeen

Dedication to CrafterforChrist because she's an absolutely sweetheart!!

Chapter Seventeen:

"No. Nope. No. Nope. NO." I repeated over and over again as Ariana practically dragged me into the living room. She laughed at my protests, entering the room where all the girls and boys were all hanging around talking.

"Quit your whining," Ariana said happily as her grasp on my forearm loosened just barely. 

I shut up, mostly because I didn't want anyone to notice I was there. Maybe when Ariana let go of me, I could sneak back into my room. I mentally slapped myself for not having locked my door earlier. That would have kept this whole thing from happening.

"Al!" A very loud voice declared. 

Holy flapjacks, why me?

"Hi," I crossed my arms as I glared at the oldest boy in the house. Louis simply grinned back at me, as if sensing my uncomfortableness.

"Hey! Wow, you look even more peeved than you usually do." Liam commented as he appeared beside Louis. 

Behind him, a few Fakes were standing around and sharing looks. As if unsure what to do now that their attention wasn't on them.

"It's called a period," I replied without any type of hesitation. 

Ariana snorted loudly and The Fakes gasped at my bluntness.

But Wolverine was currently clawing at my insides. So the least I could is complain about it.

"Holy crap, you're an actual girl?" Simone exclaimed, a smirk across her lips. It was as if she thought she was taunting me and she thought I would get upset. How cute.

Instead, I looked her straight in the eye. "I am?! I have boobs and I get my period.. That qualifies me as a girl! Holy crap! My whole life has been a lie!"

Louis and Liam started snickering, their hands covering their mouth as if they were trying to not let the laughs out. 

"You're so witty, Al," Simone laughed, although there was a strain in her voice. She was apparently trying to keep up the facade that she and I got along. 

I knew she wanted to wring my guts out.

And the feeling was mutual.

"Louis' group! If you are ready, you will be departing soon!" Miranda called out from the top of the stairs. There were a few murmurs of excitement that spread through the girls.

"Don't hate them cause you ain't them!" Louis said loudly, a smile spread across his face.