Chapter Two

Chapter Two

My eyes scanned what would be my room, annoyed utterances spilling out of my mouth. It'd been a week since that fateful call and I tried everything I could to get out of it, believe me, but apparently Nick and my mother had signed a contract for me. Nick had convinced my mom to fill it out, and her dream of turning me into a frilly, girly girl seemed more likely to happen this way. Nick took this 'prank' way too far, for the first time passing the boundaries of what I was okay with.

I sighed, throwing my green army bag onto the bed as I glanced around the small room again, thankful that they had given us all our own separate rooms. It was a simple layout, with clean, white walls, a single twin bed, a desk and chair, and a small TV off in one corner. I grabbed the booklet they handed me the second I had arrived, having taken the limo they sent to the airport to pick me up.

Saturday, June 14th.

Welcome to Going In Different Directions! Few things you might need to know:

There are a total of thirty girls, all ranging from 16-20 years of age. 

Filming starts today with the arrival of the girls. The first episode will be aired Monday, June 28th. 

The winner will get a party hosted by One Direction in a private beach house in Florida on August 25th, all expenses paid.

The two runner-ups are invited to the party, as well as five of their guests.

Every week, five girls will be voted off by Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. After seven weeks, the final three will be chosen, resulting in the winner.

Good luck and have fun!

"Allison?" The lady who had dragged me here, I think her name was Miranda or something, poked her head into the room.

"Uh, call me Al." I stated, "Yeah?"

"We're having a brief meeting in the living room. Be there in five!" She smiled before bouncing off to another room repeating the same message. I groaned and quickly grabbed everything out of my bag and shoved it into the small dresser. It didn't really matter, I wasn't going to be here that long anyway. I shoved my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and made my way out into the hall.

"Oh my gosh, can you believe we're meeting One Direction in an hour?" I heard a squeal from somewhere inside the house.

I rolled my eyes and continued into the living room. It was a nice sized room, enough couches to fit all the girls. Already, half the girls were lounging around in short skirts and skimpy tank tops, whispering to each other how excited they were. I collapsed onto the one couch no one had claimed yet and crossed my arms. None of them paid any attention to me, the way I liked it. I took my phone out and started scrolling through my previous text messages.