Chapter Thirty-Six

Dedication to _HakunaMatata__  because she was very adamant in getting a dedication.. hahaha

Chapter Thirty-Six

I didn't hesitate for a second, I slapped Nick across his shoulder. "No, no I did not, Nicholas."

"Okay, okay, sorry. Did you miss me, Al?" Nick rephrased it, a smirk playing across his lips and his eyes sparkling in amusement.

"Yeah, sure, if it makes you feel better about yourself." I shrugged with a grin. After all, I had missed the bugger quite a lot. 

"So many hot girls around here.. It's like my heaven! Pinch me.. Is it real?" Nick sighed with fake bliss.

I punched his arm and he staggered under the sudden force. He gave me a look. "It's real. And it's been my torture. Don't think I forgot you're the one who put me here."

"You love me," he sang before dodging another of my potential punches.

"See," Niall appeared beside me, braces clear with the smile on his face. "Told you it'd be people you like."

"So you did." I acknowledged his words.

"Hey, I'm Niall." The blonde immediately introduced himself to my best friend and I watched with a knowing smirk as Nick gave a bored wave.

"Nick. Al's boyfriend." Nick said with a straight face. 

A look of pure horror flashed across Niall's features as he took a half step away from me. I kicked Nick in the shins, before reassuring Niall, "He is not my boyfriend. He's like my brother."

"Oh. Oh. Yeah. Cool." Niall stuttered, relief written in his eyes. Harry and Zayn then wandered their way over.

"Who's this?" Harry asked me, extending his hand for Nick to shake. Nick ignored the hand

"This is my best friend, Nick." I introduced him again.

"I'm the one who beats up all the guys who try to hit on her." Nick straightened up and even I have to admit, he looked pretty menacing. And serious. 

"I'm Zayn and this is Harry." Zayn, being the only one who really knew what to say, spoke as he motioned to  himself and then Harry.

"You're Harry?" Nick took a step forward and crossed his arms as he glared at the curly haired boy.

"Yeah," Harry replied with a hesitant nod.

"What gave you the right to kiss Al the way you did?" Nick said with gritted teeth, taking another step.