Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

"I knew it. Niall likes you," Andie yelped the second we were alone in her room at the house.

"Oh, so he also likes Katie, Nadia, Cara and Lana." I rolled my eyes as I collapsed onto her bed.

"No, did you see the way he looked at you after he said your name? It was like cupid had just hit him. I think I literally saw hearts in his eyes. Trinity saw it too," Andie grinned triumphantly.

"I did not see that, probably because I was too busy cursing under my breath." I shot back.

"Whatever. He totally likes you. I ship it. I ship it so much, you don't even know." Andie laughed maniacally as she settled down next to me on the bed. 

"You ship everything. If it's living, it'll get shipped," I commented.

It was true, Andie had a shipping problem. She was definitely a Tumblr girl. The first time she used the term, Faith and I kind of just stared blankly at her. She was talking about Ingrid and Luke, some Youtube people, and how much she shipped them. It took a full ten minutes for us to grasp the term and I still was slightly confused by it. I think Andie bent the shipping rules as well, considering she literally shipped everything. She had a conversation with Trinity and I yesterday about how the food caterer and the assistant manager of the show totally were meant to be together.

"But Nal is going to be canon. Just you watch," Andie patted my arm awkwardly before poking it. "Now get out of my room, I'm tired."

"Rude." 

"Yes, I am. But I'll come by your room tomorrow to help you get ready for your date with Niall." Andie winked as she shoo'd me out of her room. I turned around once I was in the hall.

"It's not a date," I grimaced at the word.

"Whatever. I'll see you in the morning, dahhhling." Andie laughed before shutting the door, quite literally, in my face.

Suddenly, I remembered the reason why I was always friends with guys.

~'~'~

"Good afternoon," Niall announced as he walked into the living room. There were a few squeals that rippled throughout the girls, but I just sat down on the couch while picking at my nails. He did the normal 'talk to everyone for a bit and try to not get clawed at' and eventually announced it was time to leave. 

Trinity forced me off the couch and practically pushed me towards the group of girls that were giggling as they headed out the door. I shot a 'help me' look behind me towards Andie who simply smirked and mouthed something that looked suspiciously a lot like 'Nal.'

I stepped over the threshold and was greeted by the sun immediately. Having been in the air-conditioning all morning, the warmth definitely felt brilliant. Niall opened the limo door for us all. I was last in line, so when I finally hopped in, Niall winked at me. I stuck my tongue out in response and opted for the farthest place from the other girls in the limo. Niall raised his eyebrows at this but then turned to Katie, who was babbling off about how amazing he was. Pathetic. 

My forehead leant against the cool glass of the window as my eyes fluttered shut. I think I should learn what this thing called 'sleep' is and try it sometime.

"Where are we going, Niall?" Cara inquired, she seemed to be the only one, other than me, who didn't necessarily give a crap about anything.

From what I heard, Cara was quite blunt with her opinions. She was one of The Fakes, but one that didn't seem like she was going to bite off everyone's head just to win. She was just very.. Interesting.

"You'll see," Niall replied with an easy smile.

I was starting to wonder if he ever got cross or if he was this carefree all the time. I had to admit that all five boys were pretty impressive, considering the fact that they never snapped at their fans. At least not at all in the last two weeks. If it had been me, I would have told them all to take a long walk off a short pier.

Yeah, maybe that's why I wasn't famous. 

I glanced out the window again and immediately spotted a large ferris wheel along with a few roller coasters.

Out of all the things in the world we could have been doing, we were going to a theme park.

That was definitely the cheesiest, most cliché thing they could have decided to do. Seriously, is this a game show or is this The Bachelor?

"Please tell us!" Lana begged as she pawed at his arm. Creepy much?

"We'll be there in about two minutes," Niall laughed. 

He looked straight in my eyes and I raised my eyebrows at him. "I can't believe you're taking us there."

"How do you know?" Niall asked in surprised.

"Because it's kind of obvious." I shot back with a conquering smile.

"That's not fair how she knows and we don't!" Nadia whined as she crossed her arms and pouted. She was one of The Fakes and seemed to hate my guts, mostly because Simone hated my guts. 

"She guessed, it's not like I told her." Niall shrugged her off before sending me a wink. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window again.