Chapter Forty-Five

Dedication to nutella_is_life_ :)

Chapter Forty-Five

Having to travel to the hotel and then back the next day was quite annoying; I didn't really see the point of it. Thirty girls getting shoved into a van at 8am was a really stupid idea. Most of them were cranky, since we hadn't gotten to the hotel the night before until 3am. 

And yes, I was one of the cranky girls. Because I got four hours and sleep, and that just doesn't seem fair. There should be a requirement that every person on this earth has to get at least eight hours of sleep a night, it avoids strange hallucinations and crankiness. The good thing was I had a six hour flight home that night. I'm one of the people who can sleep anywhere - even an airplane. 

"Ugh, can they shut up?" Andie muttered under her breath as a bunch of Jules' friends decided to start singing an acapella version of She's Not Afraid.

"Why does everyone seem to be obsessed with that song?" I muttered back.

Andie cracked a smile. "It's your theme song, Al."

"I don't like tight dresses with the top cut low, thank you very much." I rolled my eyes.

Andie started cackling like an old crow. "You admit to knowing the lyrics!"

"It's hard not to. If you haven't realized, everyone seems to be singing that song nonstop. I've gotten to the point where it's drilled into my head. I don't think I'll ever be able to get it out." My arms crossed as I let my head lean back onto the van's seat and my eyes slide shut.

"Hmm… Do you think Marie cooked our breakfast at the house?" Andie asked.

My eyes snapped open and I whipped my head towards Andie with a wide smile. "What if she did?!" 

"Then we're in luck!" Andie replied with just as much enthusiasm.

"Who's Marie?" A girl asked from behind us. I think it was one of Cara's friend. 

"She was our caterer for the show. She's a brilliant cook. Believe me when I said that if I could only eat her food for the rest of my life, I'd be totally happy." I informed her before going back to my mini nap. Our hotel was, after all, an hour away. 

~

"Come on!" Liam insisted about half an hour after I had gotten to the house. Confusion was obviously written across my features as I let Liam tug me towards the beach. I kept my guard up, totally ready to ward him off if he thought it was funny to dump me in the water again - like yesterday.