Seek it and find it

The girl glared at the jar in her hands. For days she had been looking for a magic spell, it had finally worked, but now she was standing in a clearing. Her friends were nowhere to be seen, but the trail stopped here. In desperation, she threw the bottle on the floor with full force. She didn't often let her emotions run wild, but all her hopes rested on that one spell.

"What's happening?" came Regina's voice behind her.

"It didn't work," the witch confessed. Her hands were shaking, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Even without turning around, she knew how disappointed her partner must be.

"I'm just not as talented as Harvey..." the girl whispers.

"You're much better, Alice," Rin, her apple-turned sister, affirmed. She looked at her exhaustedly. Snow White had insisted on taking care of the enchanted one. Although the witch had complained so much about not wanting to be carried by a spoiled princess, as a piece of fruit she couldn't do much about it. So it came to be that she was guarded and carried like a special object. However, since she only had eyes, which were also just two small circles in the apple that moved every now and then, one could not tell whether she liked this treatment or not.

"YOU CANNOT COMPARE A YOUNG WITCH TO A POWERFUL MAGICIAN LIKE ME, APPLE!" came a loud and indignant voice.

"HARVEY?"

"Wait, is that really them? ALICE, REGINA, WE ARE HERE!" Mary's voice suddenly sounded.

"WHERE?" cried the queen hopefully

"IN THE MIRROR!" All three turned to the object and sure enough, there in the reflection was the figure of Mary waving happily.

"MARYYYY" Without hesitation, Alice ran towards the piece of furniture and knelt in front of it. The friend immediately turned away.

"I lost my blindfold..." she murmurs as an explanation. "...You can not look me in the eye" hastily nodded the witch. Mary looked the same as ever, only she was caught in this mirror. She had short, curly, brown hair with red tips. The girl always wore blood-red earrings that matched her dress, which was also red. At her neck she had a snake-like, gold chain with red eyes.

"Yeah, I'm so glad it worked. I thought you guys were dead." Tears rolled down her face again."You won't get rid of us anytime soon," Harvey laughed gleefully.

"You are the mirror?" Alice asked in surprise as she spotted two pairs of eyes moving in the ornament.

"Unfortunately yes, I do have the ability to trap people within me. Unfortunately, Mary was also a victim of this curse. I've managed to get it under control, but please avoid staring at your reflection for too long. It would be like you holding a bleeding wound under a vampire's nose."

"What happened?" Regina now asked and knelt down next to Alice.

"MY FUCKING BROTHER HAPPENED! He set the soldiers after us when we were at the pond. I got cursed!"

"ME TOO" came Rin's voice.

"YOU ARE AN APPLE? HA, DESERVED!"

"YOU ARE AN UGLY MIRROR!" the girl hissed back.

"Don't you like each other?" Snow White asks curiously

"I don't talk to princesses, Snowy!" the apple snapped at its bearer.

"You're welcome to just throw her against a tree, if she's annoying, I've already done that." suggested the Queen with a loving smile. "She can't die anyway."

"Holy shit-" Rin grumbles, startled. "She's really evil"

"You threw Rin against a tree? DESERVED!" Harvey continues to roar, laughing out loud. Alice looked at her sister and smiled, so glad they were all reunited.