❄️ Christmas (Eve) Special ❄️

Merry Christmas Everyone! (Or at least to those who celebrate).

For Christmas Eve we have a bonus Christmas chapter in the world of Antiheroes for you to enjoy!
_________________________________________
George POV.

Life had been pretty hectic since we left the city, seeing as our faces were all over everything, newspapers, billboards, the news, social media, anything. So we'd pretty much abandoned all traces of civilization believe it or not.

After just driving in a people carrier for two days straight, we came across a farm for sale and decided to buy it. There were animals, and gardens, and the buildings were solar powered (plus I could provide electricity if we needed it). It was in the middle of nowhere and we planned on using it because it was almost completely self-sustaining.

At the moment though, it was Winter. Meaning that we couldn't grow much in the cold ground or anything. So once every two weeks one of us drove an hour to a town nearby and sent one of the teenagers into a shop to buy what we needed, since they weren’t on any ‘most wanted’ lists. That tactic has always worked, as long as it wasn't Tommy who got sent into the store.

I sat up tiredly and looked out of one of the windows, taking in what little I could see in the darkness. It was late on Christmas Eve and snowing, a pretty sight but the temperature was cold, especially around the windows. So I had a blanket wrapped around me, an extra fluffy one I'd been smart enough to grab before we left a couple months ago.

The farm had three buildings when we bought it; a farmhouse with four bedrooms, a barn which came with large machinery, and a shed with tools for gardening and animal food. In the time we'd been here we converted them to buildings we could live in.

Philza, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo lived in the farmhouse, with Philza in the master bedroom and the teens in smaller rooms. I had taken the attic for myself, it was colder than the lower floors but more spacious, meaning that I could have some more stuff.

Out on one of the fields, out of sight of the main road we built ourselves two cabins, each with a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. Skeppy and Bad lived together in the one close by, and Sapnap and Karl lived in the one slightly further away.

The shed had been emptied out and renovated. A bathroom and bedroom were added on and that was what Dream had claimed as his home. He and I still weren't on speaking terms after what had happened back in the city, and I think he was the only other person who had avoided the Christmas party (if you could call it a party) going on downstairs.

On the teenagers’ most recent trip into town they went around a couple of stores and got a stockpile of junk food and movies, all of which were Christmas themed. So for Christmas Eve the trio had decided to have a movie night and a huge feast which they'd been planning for the past week.

The rest of the group was downstairs, and while I had made an appearance to get some food for a while I then returned back to the solitude of my room. I had made a risk of going into town one day (most of the group had actually at one point, so don't think of me as a bad guy), and I managed to find myself a computer which I'd gotten some games on.

I entertained myself most of the time, not feeling like interacting with people and growing to be quite antisocial. It seemed that Dream had grown to do the same thing over the months. Although all of the cabins and the shed had a kitchen, all main meals were in the farm house. Dream would turn up for food, say nothing, and then disappear back to the shed.

Not that I cared. I hated the blond. Okay well not hated, but disliked. I dislike the blond.

From outside the window I could barely make out the shed, and I could see someone step outside and start walking towards the house. My eyes narrowed as I attempted to work out who it was, but it was too dark unless I sent off a lightning bolt, but then that would alert them to my stalking.