The Vampire Hunters

Hello there, everyone!

Welcome to the first chapter, the first step, to a new story!

Yeah! Starting the New Year with full steam! This time with Demon Slayer!

I messed up badly on sleeping on this anime/manga for so long! After watching the whole thing in the span of a few days, I HAD to write something of my own! So here we are!

Huge shout-out to Eclipse8492 for making the awesome book cover! I appreciate it a lot!

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I'll see you in the next one! Kisses!

Now... without further ado...

Let's get it!

>>> ⚔️ <<<

The Demon Slayer Corps.

An ancient organization whose sole existence is to protect humanity from Demons, vile, supernatural creatures spawned from darkness, that pray on humans, on flesh and blood.

For centuries, Demon Slayers waged war against the Demons in secrecy, protecting humanity's way of life, without so much as being recognized for their efforts by the government.

Even when outclassed by the vile demons in almost every aspect, they still risk their own lives in order to safeguard those who only wish to live their normal, everyday lives.

They defend their lands..

But what about elsewhere?

In a far distant land, a certain order of warriors defend their lands from their own vile monsters.

Our story begins in a peaceful city in the outskirts of Western Europe. The second half of the 19th century paved the way to many innovations to the way of life.
Inventions, art, architecture, and so much more in a wave that seems to never stop. Every day that goes by is a step towards a better tomorrow.

In the busy streets, people are dressed in colorful, dancy clothes, another mark of the big changes the industry has brought. The women wear beautiful dresses, as well as decorated hats. The men, mostly sharp suits, and don't forget the many hats available.

But within the crowd of people, a man stands out. Wearing something unusual for the time, as a matter of fact, it looks like he's from another time altogether.

Wearing leather armor, with metal shoulder pads, metal greaves and a whole lot of leather pouches, not to mention the sword on his hip, straight out of the 15th century. He looks like he's ready to fight something, ready for war.

His blonde hair tied in a bun has a beautiful contrast with his deep blue eyes.Walking with a confident stride, chest out, full of charisma, he stopped in front of a building, waiting for someone.

It didn't take long for the front door to open, revealing a pair of excited eyes looking back at him.

"Ulrich!" A beautiful woman. Long, deep purple hair, the same as her eyes. She wears a simple white, wool cap. She jumped out of the door into his arms, he hugged her back moving into a quick spin and a meaningful kiss. "I thought you weren't going to return for a month!"

"It's great to see you again, Liz." He replied. "The Grandmaster called me back, we're going out on an important mission."

"You're always going out on important missions." She grabbed his hand as the two walked together. "When are you gonna tell me what exactly is it that you do, hmm?"