The Hunt is on!

Didn't expect to see me here so early, huh?

Hello there, everyone!

Here we are again with another chapter! I must admit, I feel MOTIVATED to write these chapters. It must be the new season of Demon Slayer that is giving me this boost of creativity, or maybe it's the fact that the story is finally getting ready to develop more, or maybe it's both!
Anyway, I'm just excited to be writing again! Let's hope this lasts!

Thank you so much for all the love and support in the last chapter, I got a lot to think about after some comments, which let me say, this is only chapter 11 of my story! There's so much more yet to come up, we're just beginning!

Now without further ado, let's get to it!

As always, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave a comment about what you think of it, and if you REALLY enjoyed consider leaving a vote, which helps a TON!

I'll see you guys in the next one!

Kisses!

>>>⚔️<<<

From the balcony of the second story, Rengoku observed as Ulrich left through the main gates, heading out to his first ever mission as a certified Demon Slayer. With arms crossed and a proud look in his eyes he hoped to watch the Hunter's career with great interest.

Around the corner, in a different mansion, another Hashira also watched. They had heard the rumors about the foreigner.

"So that's him? He doesn't look like much." Said the first in a cheerful tone. "We'll see if he's good."

As Ulrich marched out through the main gates, two Kakushi, who opened the gate, respectfully bowed, wishing good luck in his travels.

A gust of wind blew past the slayer, his cape flowing gracefully, and with a move of his arm he corrected its position, lifting the other arm up for his Owl to land, the final touch for his cool pose for the camera.

"The hunt is on!" He declared, taking the first step to a new journey.

>>>⚔️<<<

Back home, the Grandmaster of the Vampire Hunters wrote down in a big, ancient looking book. The tears and ripped off pages tell the story of how much that old book had gone through, yet he still did his best to preserve it's history.

As he wrote down the last line using a quill, he blew away the dust, putting the quill back in the inkwell.

The old man then glanced through the open window to his side into the night's sky, a full moon illuminated the view and blessed the sight of peacefulness down at the fortress.

"I wonder what Ulrich has been up to?" He wondered, reminiscing about the old days when Ulrich and his sister were but two little kids joining the ranks of the Vampire Hunters.

"Watch your footing!" Yelled Johann, beating the young lad with a stick. "If you lose your balance, it might kill you!"

"Just relax, Master! I'm doing my best here!" Retorted the young Ulrich.

"You're slacking off again!" Yelled Leonie, pushing her brother aside.

"Hey! Watch it!"

Their argument quickly turned into another fight as the two dueled with their swords.