The Serpent and The Hunter

Hello there, everyone!

I'm gonna be honest, this chapter was badly written. It was a mixture of me trying to upload it before college starts again, with me dreading college starting again, so I kinda messed up a lot.

So don't be afraid of being 100% hones with me in the comments if you didn't like something, I'll more than likely rewrite this chapter once I cool down again.

With that out of the way, thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next, hopefully better, chapter!

Kisses!

>>> ⚔️ <<<

The Master looked oddly excited about the discovery. The woman had a look of disbelief still, maybe there was a misunderstanding of some sort? Still, she held hope as soon as she heard the news from the letter, she looked for a scroll within the halls of the house.

It looked withered from the time it spent hidden away, something no one other than herself and the Master knew about.

"Just as the Demon Slayers hunt Demons, protecting humanity from Demons, the Vampire Hunters do the same, protecting the world from Vampires." She read the lines of the ancient scroll. Showing depictions of warriors fighti these monsters who somewhat resemble Demons in a way. "I never thought they'd really be real. And now one of them is here? Why?"

"Rengoku mentioned a Demon making its way to another land. Maybe the Hunter had the misfortune of facing it, and now they're looking for the Demon." The Master couldn't hide his anticipation after hearing the news. "I'm eager to meet this Hunter... maybe this could be the opportunity we've been looking for."

>>> ⚔️ <<<

After traveling for little less than a day, Rengoku and Ulrich finally made their way to the headquarters of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Ulrich looked the building from afar, despite looking not so different from what he was used to by now, it looked to be taller than the regular buildings in the cities, resembling in his eyes, a mansion or maybe a fortress of some sort, surrounded by tall walls and everything.

"Before we get there, is there something I should know? I wouldn't want to be rude." Said Ulrich.

"There's no need to worry, leave it to me!" Replied Rengoku. "The people there aren't used to visitors, much less outsiders, especially when it comes to the Master, some people have never even seen him before. So expect them to be a little surprised at first, but once you tell your story, I'm sure they will sympathize with your predicament!"

"I see. I'll be counting on you, Rengoku."

The front gates opened as both approached, and as soon as they entered, two people greeted them by bowing. They wore black jackets and pants, as well a mask with white horizontal lines to protect their identity.

"Welcome, Master Rengoku." They greeted. "We've been expecting you."

"It's good to be back!" Rengoku replied energetically.

As soon as they walked by, the servants had weird looks as they saw the Ulrich, very much not used to seeing anyone like that before in their lives.

Ulrich looked around, amazed by the beautiful gardens that marked que place, making it very different from the fortress the Hunters made their HQ. This wasn't a place that needed to be defended, but rather to go unnoticed.