Who Are You?

Hello there, everyone!

Sorry for the lack of uploads for this story, and I guess for all the others, I'm just making sure that every chapter I write is the best it can be, I wouldn't want to write half-assed chapters for you wonderful people.

I hope you enjoy this one! This is where things start to get a little more interesting, I had lots of fun writing so I hope you have lots of fun reading it.

Don't be afraid to be completely honest with your opinion for this chapter in the comments, I would love to improve even more!

Kisses!

I'll see you in the next one!

>>> ⚔️ <<<

"Have you found what I asked for?" Questioned Muzan, heading straight to the point.

"As per your request, Master Muzan, I contacted your 'associate' and secured a sample of the Legion's Blue Cornflower." Aikyou pulled the flower from her beautiful, deep purple, flowery kimono. Even after a few days since she acquired the flower, it seemed to be in perfect condition, not at all damaged by time. She handed the flower over to Muzan, who despite his cold demeanor, he could see the flower had something special about it.

"Did my associate tell you anything about it? How this 'Legion' uses it?" He wondered as he looked at the flower.

"Only one thing, Master Muzan." Aikyou continued as she bowed down addressing the Demon. "They used the flower in order to fight the Vampires. He said the flower has some sort of 'power' which gives them an advantage over the Vampires. He also said the Vampires often use the flower as some sort of 'camouflage' from the sun, if only for a limited time."

"Hmm." Hummed Muzan. "That remains to be seen. I will start my research on it immediately. You did a good job."

"Thank you, Master Muzan." She added a little finesse as she bowed yet again.

"You didn't run into any trouble I hope?"

For a second, she hesitated. But as the certainty that the only "trouble" she went through was already dead by now from the wounds, she had nothing to fear.

"Nothing I couldn't handle. The mission went smoothly."

"Are you sure... Aikyou?"

Muzan's words sent a chilling sensation down her spine as she stiffened almost immediately out of fear.

"I've been informed a 'strangely dressed' foreigner armed with a sword has just yesterday. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it, would you?"

"M-Master Muzan, I-" Aikyou tried to voice her words, but she knew they were irrelevant.

"It shouldn't matter." Muzan continued. "I'm sure that won't hinder my plans." He got up from his comfy chair. "Besides... I already have someone making sure it doesn't."

>>> ⚔️ <<<

It took a while to get used to the new place. Ulrich knew his land like the back of his hand from all the training, all the years of hunting Vampires everywhere. At the dead of the night was when he walked around, searching for clues, as he knew better than anyone that it is during the night that the Vampires, or now Demons, come out to fight.