BOOK 2 : THE BOY IN THE BASEMENT

DESCRIPTION:

Not long after meeting Lady Louisa, the boys end up splitting as Mark, Jaela and Jonathan go off on a school field trip to London.

They stay in the less urban areas of London, where the neighbouring house seems to be haunted.

As they try to help, they realize that the mysteries behind both houses, the one they're in and the one next door, are connected yet they don't know how to piece them together.

Is Mr William really dead?

Is he a murderer?

Who is the ghost next door?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Teaser: ...I think...

The door to the basement.

Earlier on it had been closed but just then it was opened and the lower light was turned on.

"Ele....." A soft voice called out to her.

She made her way to the door and looked down. Curiously, she started step by step.

"Hello?" She asked aloud and continued on down though no one responded.

On the eight step down when she was smack center, the basement lights shut off suddenly.

Standing in the light being emitted from the hallway was enough for her to realize that being where she was was highly dangerous.

If she fell, it would be a long way down and with no one knowing she was even up, it would be a long time before anyone even found her.

"Elenor?" A soft male voice called from behind her causing her to spin on her heals, dropping the glass with shock.

"Wh- who's there?" Again no one responded but this time she wasn't planning on waiting for a response.

"Elenor!" On the fourth step up, a hand grabbed onto her shoulder as a voice screamed over her head.

Elenor shot a quick look over her shoulder and screamed louder than she had ever believed possible.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FIRST CHAPTER : 

1. BLUSHING BIRDS

"It's just for a few weeks. We'll be back by the second week of November." Mark said as he tried to get Dante and Josh to stop worrying.

Ever since Madam Lousia had helped us take down or rather; put the Lady in White to rest, there was no way around it.

We already had a small notebook with places and names which seemed like future candidates for us to go after. Of people we could help.

Madam Lousia was now our motivator and our agent. If we needed help, she was our go to person and the fact that we were splitting up before we could even start a new hunt was taking a small toll on us.