MARK

My name is Mark Ahron and I'm the youngest in my home.

I try to be normal but it is impossible when her radiant golden hair is caught in any lighting.

(Dramatic sigh, from Dante)

High school is different than any movie suggests.

My school is sheltered but we do still have out fair shares of fights and couples and genius math scholars, at least that is what the school's guide book has on the first two pages before all the rules.

Kyle made me read through it three times from cover to cover and Jonathan told me that he had done that because he hoped I would be different from Josh and Dante who rarely ever follow the rules.

They are sort of like my brothers...and I guess Josh said that already even though Kyle told him to let someone else write that.

I have a brother, a real one, but he is twenty-three years old and he lives in his own apartment near his job. (Josh says I can't tell you where that is). He never comes home unless it's Christmas or mom's birthday. (Josh says I can't tell you about those either) Even then, he doesn't stay long enough; he leaves the very next day saying that he'll be back soon but he never comes home again until one of those two days comes back.

In a way, I like having older brothers who aren't working yet. Plus they are fun, most times...