EPILOGUE

All the boys now have a shared experience, Jaela too of course, that they are going to be forever bonded by.

Getting back to normal is tough though, since they miss her and the thrill.

Whenever Dante goes to his closet, disappointment washes over him when no one's staring back. But Dorian continues to leave him sneaky surprises, like the two rats inside of his shoe box, keeping him busy.

Kyle and Kendra have finally become a couple showing to the school that they really were meant to be. They look okay, just, I don't get the big deal.

Jonathan has not heard the end of it from his brother, Luke.

Josh, well, he's still opposed to sneaking out and spends his time with his family, eating as much food as he can. Probably getting ready for winter, though, his belly hasn't started growing at all yet.

Dante's sister will leave for college soon, as well as Jaela's and Mark's brothers. Dante's going to be free of torture, as he says, and little Mark is going to have the room all to himself.

Sweet little Jaela, well, she's now part of the team. Mark is still pining. Kids. You can see them all every day sitting at that bench where they were cornered.

Well, that's what I see when I pass by outside the fence anyway.

Right now, I'm just sitting back on my sofa with a cup of tea and some sugar and ginger biscuits, with this mutt sitting beside me, still trying to eat my hair.

I know they'll be here soon, Nightmare told me so. He's shown me how bored and adventure-sick they are.

But soon, I know they'll be here, again.

I can hear their footsteps already, coming up the porch.

Chuckling, I get up and walk towards the door. Who ever said that old ladies are slow, clearly doesn't know me.

"Good evening boys," I greet as I swing the door open. "

"Lady Louisa," Kyle, the brave boy steps forward. "We want another."

"Another what? Cookie?" I swing the door open further welcoming them in. "Help yourselves."

"No." Mark's eyes look longingly at the plate, visible from the doorway. I chuckle again. Kids.

"We want another case to fix." Jonathan surprises me.

"Please. Ma'am." Dante speaks, already entering and heading towards the plate.

I grin.

"Well, don't just stand there, we have work to do. It's not like I write these things in a book, you know."

*Winks*

I have just the thing.

•*_*•*_*•