6. Bloody Rag

Location: None you haven't met.

Item of Interest: BLOODY RAG...of doom

___________________

Kyle never came back up to his room or to his house either and after four hours of waiting, we left. We did talk about the lady and came to the conclusion that we knew nothing. Nada.

Also, I wasn't the only person who was having nightmares which explained why the guys were just as scared as I was and honestly, I didn't see that coming, at all. How could we be having similar dreams and surprises (Yes, she did show back up inside of my closet! More than once) and not tell each other.

I've barely gone into my room since it first happened. I hadn't even told Josh about it since he thought that I was pulling a prank on Dorian by wearing her upstart clothing. This evening was the first time I told them about the nightmares and the guys said they were relatable.

Josh dreamt of her being in his closet and under his bed constantly sneaking up on him and when he woke up, some nights she was hovering right over him.

Jonny had nightmares too but he still never had random "pop ins". Boy was he lucky.

Kyle was overwhelmed before the event next door and it was clear that he was bothered.

Lastly, Mark said that he wasn't really getting nightmares but he was seeing the black smoky stuff almost everywhere and at random times, which is much spookier.

We did agree that we would try to find answers and clearly there was only one way that we could.

I would have to spend the night back up in my room trying to have nightmares willingly. Josh, Jonny and supposedly Kyle would be doing the same thing. We left him a note explaining what we were going to do but there was no guarantee that he would.

'Hey, Piper.' Dorian was waiting outside my room with her arms crossed. She had a miserable look on her face and immediately, I knew what was going one. 'I'm sorry about putting that stone inside of your shoe.'

-DORIAN-

-DORIAN-

'You din put no stone inside my shoe, you glued it in.' I countered and she just rolled her eyes.

'And I'm also sorry for telling Josh that you were kissing some lil girl from around the corner when he came to go with you to the fair on Saturday.'

'You did what? That girl doesn't even shower Dorian! No wonder all the guys were avoiding me. They still ask me if I need soap. And Kyle has been wearing this sweeeeet perfume. Gosh, Dorian!'

'And I'm sorry for messaging Alexander and telling him that you had a crush on him so I couldn't be with him.'

I gasped and sighed at the same time. 'You did what?' I was literally screaming but that didn't matter at that point. The guy was my lab tutor partner since I was having trouble with chemistry and he had faked being sick for every class in the past two weeks.