Deceased!Ace & Whitebeard Pirates x Pregnant!Reader

"Honestly Marco, you shouldn't worry too much about me, please." You said tiredly as he helped you sit down.

     "It's no trouble. I just need you to take it easy for a while, (Y/N)." Before Ace had passed, he asked Marco to take care of you and his child when they were born. Marco took this request very seriously and has not left your side since.

     "I think I'll be okay to rest here by myself, please." You gave a reassuring smile to the blonde man before he hesitantly left you alone to check the ETA for the next island. You sighed and made yourself more comfortable.

     "Feeling a bit smothered?" You looked up and saw Izou joining you in enjoying the sun.

     "I appreciate everything Marco has been doing for me but I don't need help with the little things." You giggled with Izou.

     "So you're telling me you didn't need help drinking that lemonade earlier?" The two of you laughed more at the recently made memory.

     "You know I am curious about something, if you don't mind me asking of course." You tilted your head in curiosity.

     "How did Ace initially react when you told him you were carrying his child?" You immediately blushed and chuckled.

     "Well..."

~

     You knew you had to tell him but there wasn't a good time to do so. He also keeps leaving on his own accord so it was a bit hard to even have him alone when he's not even present.

     "What troubles you, (Y/N)?" Pops asked aloud. You jumped and looked at him shyly.

     "I... I just have a lot on my mind! That's all." You squeaked out. He looked at his sons that were drinking and dancing a bit farther away from the two of you then back at you.

     "I see." You knew that he knew something was up and his gaze made you more and more nervous.

     "Pops... I need to tell someone and I wish it could've been Ace first but I truly need help."
     "What's that?"
     "Well... I... I recently found out that I am... pregnant." You whispered the last part but he heard you clearly. He immediately laughed joyfully and looked at you.

     "Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a beautiful thing to discover! Are you having trouble telling Ace?" You sighed and turned away, walking to the railing and looking out to the idle sea.

     "Well, he hasn't been aboard in quite some time. I haven't seen him in about two weeks. I did find out recently but... shouldn't he know as soon as I find out as well?" Whitebeard nodded his head.

     "I see. Don't worry my child. He will be here soon, I know it. When he does come here, make sure you pull him aside and tell him immediately. If he dares to leave, I will personally give him a piece of my mind!" The two of you laughed at the thought of Ace being confused at Whitebeard sudden scolding session.

     You just hoped he would be back soon.

.
.
.

     About three days since you spoke to your caption, Ace finally returned.

     Everyone was still sleeping, as it was early morning. You slept peacefully in the bed the two of you shared. He walked in quietly and watched you for a moment. You were wrapped in a blanket, hair tied messily, breathing was relaxed and your back was facing him. He smirked at your form and slipped his boots off, slowly climbing into the bed with you. He slipped his cold hands under the blanket and began to rub your butt and thighs. You shivered a bit and shuffled about, unintentionally backing up into Ace. This excited him. He glided his hand from your thigh to your breast. As he started to massage, you opened your eyes slowly then quickly felt panicked. You got up swiftly, covering yourself with the blanket and looked at him. He chuckled and sat up, looking at you with a mischievous look. You sighed in relief and glared at him.

     "Ace..."
     "Sorry sorry. The thought of morning sex just excited me a bit." His thought trailed off as he began to come closer to you again. You felt butterflies in your stomach at the thought of making love with Ace right now but you pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He pouted and crossed his arms.

     "What's wrong?" You looked away and tried to think of a way to tell him without catching him too off guard.

     "Ace. I just wanted to talk first."
     "Talk? We can do that later." Before you could respond, he came closer and started kissing your neck. You blushed and placed a hand on his chest, gently pushing him away.

     "Ace, please. I would like to talk with you about something." He was just a few inches away from your face when he pouted once more.

     "Can't this something wait?" He started kissing your chest. You pulled away and angrily looked at him.

     "This waited two weeks already because you were not here! Now if you could control yourself for just a few moments, it would be appreciated!" He froze then pulled away, sitting properly and looking at you. He was like a child that just got yelled at by his mother. You sighed and looked at him.

     "Ace... I'm pregnant." His eyes widened as his mouth formed a grin.

     "I'm gonna be a dad?!" You tried to hush him cause everyone else was still sleeping but he didn't care. He hugged you tightly and repeated once more, "I'm gonna be a dad!" . You let a tear escape as you giggled at his childlike response.

     "I'm gonna be a dad!" He kissed you roughly then ran out of the room, shouting to everyone on the ship that he was going to be a father. No one liked being woken up by shouting so early in the morning but the words Ace were screaming on the top of his lungs were like golden news to their ears. Oh how they were happy for the two of you.

~

     "Wow, so like him to want to just do it instead of listening." You blushed and laughed.

     "Yeah. He was like a rabbit, I had to really show him how upset I was." Izou laughed and shook his head.

     "That boy... and now, not only do you have us for your support but your biggest support has been papa Marco, huh." You looked over Izous shoulder and saw Marco in the distance speaking with the others. Your heart fluttered at the amount of love and support you felt from your family.

     Suddenly, you felt your baby moving. You gasped and looked at the raven haired man. He gave you a concerned look but he was immediately put to ease when he saw you smiling.

     "Feel my stomach, the baby is moving!" He blushed but didn't decline the offer. He gently placed his hand on your stomach and was absolutely amazed. He called for everyone else and invited them to feel as well. You couldn't help but gush over everyone feeling so joyful and giddy after having a feel for themselves. Even though Ace wasn't here, he sure left you in good hands.