Izou x Pregnant! Reader

"Welcome back! I'm so glad you came home safely." You smiled at the tall raven haired man. His smile was a weak one as he embraced you gently. You couldn't help but notice how exhausted he had been. You pulled away and cupped his face with both of your hands.

     "Come inside, please." Without a word, he followed you. You closed the door behind him and guided him to your room; The same room that kept you lonely during the nights your husband had been gone.

     "You must rest, Izou."
     "Lay with me." His voice was so strained. He must have been worn out.

     Without a word, you laid him down and climbed on top of him. He watched as you removed his hair clips and made yourself comfortable from above him. You placed your hands on his bare chest, spreading open the lilac kimono that was lazily put together on his body. You felt his well toned chest, gently massaging his muscles, making him exhale peacefully. He closed his eyes as you leaned toward his face, littering kisses all over it, bringing your hand up to place it gently on his cheek. When he opened his eyes slowly, you brushed your lips against his and smiled.

     "Rest my love. You deserve it."
     "Are you okay if we left here in 3 days?" You knew the day would come but it came so much sooner than you had expected.
     "Yes." To be with him permanently made you feel immense happiness.

Without warning, he flipped you on your back gently so he hovered over you.

     "I've missed you so much."
     "I've missed you too. It's been very lonely." He frowned.
     "I know... but you won't have to be lonely anymore." He placed a soft kiss on your lips as you felt his hand caress your stomach. A smile laced your lips as you looked down at your baby bump.

     "I can't wait to finally meet them." He sounded so excited.
     "It will be such a blessing when they arrive. I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl."
     "I have a strong feeling it's a boy."
     "Well no matter the gender, I'll love them either way."
     "I agree." He laid on his side, facing you, gently rubbing your stomach as you cuddled him. The two of you eventually fell asleep, holding each other.

~

3 days had passed by swiftly but you enjoyed every single moment you had alone with him.

You walked up to the large ship and watched as several men greeted you happily as they brought boxes and barrels up to the ship. You were socially shy so you blushed and gave a small wave. Izou laughed at how cute you were before placing a hand on your lower back.

     "Come, I'll help you." You nodded, having Izou help you up onto the ship.
     "May I say hello to Whitebeard?" Your excitement made him laugh.
     "Of course." He took you to where Whitebeard himself sat. His eyes lowered as he saw you. A smile appeared on your face.

     "Hello! It's been so long! I hope you're doing well." He lowered himself and placed his hand down for you to get on. You did and he fixed himself straight and brought you closer so he can look at you. A smile appeared on his face.

     "You're glowing. I'm very happy to see you're healthy. Welcome to the Whitebeard pirates." His eyes went to your baby bump, making him smile wider before placing you next to Izou.

     "You better take good care of her, Izou."
     "Of course!"
     "(Y/N), it's good to see you again." You turned and saw Marco.
     "Marco! It's been such a long time! I'm so glad I can join everyone after these past couple of months."
     "It's nice to finally have you." His eyes wandered down.
     "I hear you're due any day now, huh?" You nodded.
     "I hope that doesn't interfere with-"
     "Enough of that. I'm your doctor now and I just want to know anything I can before preparing myself." These men were so kind.
     "Come. Let's have you rest. It was quite a long day."