Marco x Pregnant! Reader

"Fuck me. Shit shit..." You peaked around the ship before quietly exiting and heading to the town your crews ship had finally docked in.

"(Y/N), where ya headed to?" You jumped at the child-like voice and turned around. Chopper was standing there with Sanji, who had been fawning over you.

"I... I need to buy clothes... and other stuff..."
"Please let me come with~ I can hold your bags for you~" Sanji sang as he fluttered closer.

"I just need some time by myself for a little bit, please..." They seemed concerned by your response but did end up nodding.

"Alright but if you need anything, just call out my name and I'll be there."
"Yeah, don't worry. We're here if you need us!" You smiled and thanked them before heading out to the town. The two looked at each other before sharing troubled looks.

~

Right, back to reality.

You sped through the streets as you searched for a doctors office.

Yeah, Chopper was the ships doctor and you could have gone to him but... things were a bit more complicated than you anticipated them to be so you didn't know if going to him had been the right decision.

You had found one and immediately went in, requesting a simple test. Of course, they took you in as quick as you walked through the doors and spoke with a nurse. You answered a couple of questions and eventually had been given the test to take. You took it to the bathroom and followed the instructions of the nurse.

This had been one of the most accurate pregnancy tests out there so all you had to do was pee on it, return it to the nurse and have her do additional things to it before returning with your results.

"Now I'll be back in several minutes with the results. Just sit tight." She walked out, leaving you to your thoughts.

Why would she do that?

Your thoughts did start to run rampant.

What were you gonna do if you were pregnant? You of course had to tell your captain but, what would happen after that? How will you tell the father? You gasped at the thought and became anxious.

What will he think? You hadn't seen him in about two months! How could you drop such a random ball like that on him? What would your friends think?! Would Chopper be upset that you went to another doctor?

You felt sick to your stomach and ran to the small pail in the corner to release anything Sanji had made you this morning for breakfast.

"I'm back with..." You wiped your mouth and apologized immediately.

"Im gonna get you some water, please just rest for a moment." The nurse frowned and felt bad as she ran to get some water for you. You were grateful for the kind treatment since your thoughts hadn't been too nice to you.

"Thank you." You drank slowly and placed the empty cup on the counter. A small smile appeared on her face as she handed you papers.

"Congratulations." Your heart sank.

Fuck.

"Do you wish to speak with a doctor or?" Or you planned to speak with a doctor alright.

"No, I'm okay. You've been very helpful. Have a wonderful day." She noticed you hadn't smiled but it was none of her business and she bid you farewell.

You clenched the papers to your chest as you exited the office. What now?

"(Y/N)?" You looked up as your eyes widened.