Law x Reader

The sweet scent of pies, cookies and cocoa filled your kitchen as you heard in a distance the chatter between the Heart Pirates and your own crew, (C/N) Pirates. You couldn't help but feel warm inside as you prepared an array of desserts for your crew as well as your guests. You swayed them with dinner and now you're doing some finishing touches on the sweets you've prepared for the evening as well.

     "Captain, do you need help in here?" Your navigator asked shyly as he peaked from the door. You looked back and smiled at him, shaking your head no. He nodded and returned to the room filled with guests.

     "A little bit of this. A little bit of that and some razzle dazzle." You sprinkled some powdered sugar on the last of your desserts as you stared at the glistening goodies.

     You placed all of the desserts on a small cart and made your way to the dining area of your ship. All eyes were on the desserts you were about to bless them with. Their eyes shined as if they were looking at gold and jewels. You giggled and started setting the table up for the last course.

     "I hope you've all made room for dessert. Please help yourself to whatever you like." They all thanked you as they took servings upon servings of the pastries. You watched happily as you felt someone staring at you. An all too familiar feeling. Darting your eyes over to the tattooed man on the opposite side of the room, he smirked and motioned for you to follow him outside. He left first but you soon followed.

     As you stepped outside, you were immediately greeted aggressively by the chill in the air. The white flurries fell softly on your ship, coating the wood below with a thin blanket of snow.

     You saw Law by the railing and you soon joined him. Cuddling his arm, you rested your head on his shoulder and let out a deep sigh of comfort.

     "Thank you for spoiling my crew tonight."
     "I'm glad you accepted my invitation. I tried to make it special for everyone."
     "It was very special. The food was delicious." You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back then looked out to sea.

     "Now I have to deal with them whining about how what they're going to be eating after tonight isn't as good as you're cooking."
     "Well, I don't mind cooking for them whenever we cross paths."
     "I know." You settled closer to him and gently kissed his clothed arm. He pulled you in and embraced you.

     In this moment, despite the winter chill, you felt so warm and cozy. He made you feel like you were at home. The feeling of nostalgia, passion, familiarity and deep love was the best way you could describe how you felt in that very moment. 

     "I love you, Law."
     "I love you too." The muffled chatter from indoors suddenly became loud and clear as Bepo popped his head out and called for his captain. Law pulled away and walked a bit closer to the bear, just enough so he was in view.

     "I don't want the two of you to catch a cold. Come inside soon. Have some desserts!" He slipped back inside the warmth of your ship, leaving the two of you alone again in the frigid world. You grabbed his wrist and walked him to the door but had stopped him abruptly. He gave you a questionable look as you turned to him and smiled devilishly.

     Your eyes quickly shot up above the two of you before gluing it back to the surgeon of death. He hesitated a bit before looking up as well.

     "What's that?" He reached above his head and was about to pull the decor off from the hood of the door.

     "Leave it! That's a mistletoe." He scrunched his face in confusion.

     "What's a mistletoe?"
     "It's a plant used as decor that represents romance during the holidays. It also means that whoever is directly under it is obligated to kiss." He chuckled and pulled you closer.

     "I don't need a plant and some berries to want to kiss you." His voice faded as he brushed his lips against yours. Your arms snaked around his neck, deepening the kiss.

     The world stopped while the two of you drowned in the passionate moment.

     After a few more seconds, you pulled away and smiled.

     "You must have some dessert before you retire for the night."
     "I plan on having you for dessert." He growled deeply. You kissed his cheek and locked eyes with him.

     "I had the same thing in mind."