💘Valentines Day 💘

'L is for the way you look at me~'

    Men getting knocked down, left and right. Blood splattering everywhere, painting trees, soil and even nearby rocks. It was like a beautiful dance your body moved by, slashing and stabbing your enemies that dared to oppose your dearest captain.

     Your blade had cut through the men with ease as you were silent with it. The silk kimono dress you wore held a beautiful sash around the waist that flowed with your body almost majestically, like a silk cloud engulfing a dragons body as it attacked its intruders, soon to be prey.

     You took your job very seriously, especially if it were a direct order from your red haired captain.

     His words of praise always waited till after battle and you looked forward to every single word that escaped his lips. Sometimes you wondered if you trained to be better to appease him and make him fall more in love with you. Little did you know, that was not possible. He loved you to the fullest already, even though he was silent about it.

     The way he looked at you during battle made you flustered at times but your attacks never faltered. You always gave it your all and he always thought you made it look easy.

     His eyes would widen, clouded with excitement and eagerness. As sick as it was, he craved to see you cut enemies down. The more blood shed, the better.

     He could watch you all day, slick movements, silent kills and having your foes blood on your body made him glare in lust.

     You were just divine.

'O is for the only one I see~'

     If he couldn't understand where you were coming from then you intended to beat it into him. Even if you did have to risk your life in doing so.

     With a swift raise of your hand, the women that crowded your lover were no longer alive. Limp bodies fell on his lap as he scowled at the sight.

     "There she goes again." The raven haired woman whispered, watching the sight of a jealous wife confronting her husband and killing any woman she felt was a threat. Maybe he did it on purpose to see you snap. Knowing you were possessive of him made him go crazy.