"Rest my dear..."

Redson x Sleep Deprived!Goat Demon!Y/N
Requested by HelplessPuppet

As the clock strikes 5am, a Goat Demon looks at their their phone and saw what time it was. "oh 'Great' job Y/N, you've failed to sleep again." Y/N muttered, pinching their scrunched eyebrows. They were sitting at their desk, which was where their bed was. For a while they layed there before going to work on a commissioned project, and boy did they regret not staying there to sleep. Especially since their lover, Redson was laying there too. He was on the right side of the bed while Y/N's was on the left, the left being next to their desk. Softly groaning, Y/N then let their head slam onto the the table, and them being a goat it didn't hurt at all. But the thud that generated was loud enough to wake up Redson.
"What The-?!" Redson yelped, he launched up from his laying position. He then turned to his left to see his lover at their desk, the lamp on, lab top, tablet, paper, pen, and pencils atop of the desk, and Y/N with their head on the their desk. Redson was concerned, and called out to his lover. "Dear?"

Y/N then flinched, realizing they woke him up. "Red...I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to wake you." Y/N said, feeling as if they did something wrong. Redson walked over to them and stood next to them. "That happened Again didn't it?" He asked, slowly wrapping his arms around them. Y/N nodded, a sad and tried expression painted on their face. Sighing, Redson picked them up from their desk chair, and held them bridal style. Y/N got flustered quickly. "Wh-What are you?" Y/N muttered, but then a bounce was felt. Redson sat on the bed and hugged Y/N, who was on his lap. "It's okay. Just let me help okay?" Redson whispered. Y/N couldn't resist help anymore, the sleep problems were bordering onto insomnia. They nodded, and allowed Redson to help. He loosened the tight embrace, and looked into his lover's eyes. "Alright, we frist need to get you on a sleep schedule, so do you think you can stay awake through the day?" Redson asked, he had now placed a free hand on their cheek. "Y-yeah. I've have had done that before." Y/N answered. That day Redson and Y/N spent the time they had together, hours went by, from sunrise to sunset. And after sunset Y/N was feeling really tired, at 9:35pm. At that time Redson and Y/N were watching TV together after eating dinner. Letting out a yawn, Y/N let Redson that they were tried. "Alright, Y/N, it's time to rest." Redson stated, pulling Y/N into comfy embrace, and shifted his position. The two were now laying on the couch, Redson was holding Y/N, their head on his chest. 'I hope father's tactic works here' Redson Thought, Breathing slowly, allowing his heartbeat to slow. Y/N fading out of their state of shock slowly allowed themself to relax. "Your not going to let go of me aren't you?" Y/N asked, which got a giggle out of Redson. "Very observant my dear Zodiac, and if you try to leave my cuddles and snuggles they just going to intensive." Redson stated, kissing one of Y/N's horns. At that point Y/N was dozing off, and Redson could tell. 'Hehe...just father's tactic does work for others' Redson thought, a small smile grazing his face. Y/N hummed, starting to fall asleep. "Rest my dear, I'll be here when you wake up." Redson said, now patting the lover's head and dozing off as well.