Venom

Redson
X
Symbiote Host!Reader (He/They)

Requested by vayellawrites

"Hmm..."

Y/N was studying more about the demon that they were the host of from old book, and ofcourse the demon itself, a Symbiote. The two had grown attached to eachother over time, but that first meeting was definitely one hell of one. Y/N took great care to make sure his friends never knew that he was a host, especially since they fought demon so often. He thought that if MK and Mei found out, they'd probably fight him too.

Those thoughts persisted until he found out the Mei and MK were friends with Redson. The fire demon, and son of the demon bull king. Mei was the one to introduce the two to eachother, and immediately, Redson felt some kind of unease. As if he knew Y/N was hiding something...

"Heeey~ Guys, Y'all good? You two have been staring at eachother for ten minutes." Mei asked, a bit worried that her friends were already on the wrong foot.

"Oh! Yeah, All good Mei!" Y/N replied, a smile on their face.

"Yes, everything is alright. Redson responsed, his piercing eye looking at Y/N again. He noticed a bit of a strange black area on the back of their neck, and he raised and eyebrow. He felt curious about what was up with that spot. That was until Yin and Jin, the gold and silver demons, started to attack the city again.

"Huh!? OH Come on!" Mei exclaimed, upset that she and MK would have to deal with the twin again. That was until the fight that broke out broke a near by building, and send debris to Red, Mei, and Y/N. Redson and Mei froze, while Y/N panicked for a brief moment before letting his Symbiote take control and pick up both Red and Mei.

Redson was shocked to say the least, while Mei was excited about this. And those feeling of excitement and shock got her to yell "Y/N!? Wha-"

"We are not just Y/N. We Are Venom." They stated, while moving across the building tops till they got to the noodle shop.

"Uh!? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTION!" Redson yelled, his voice louder than everyone else's. The volume affected Venom, so after they but Mei and Redson on the ground, they retreated and Y/N was back in control, covering his ears.

"Ow! Can you not yell at that volume again please? That kinda hurt y'know." Y/N stated, his voice small and pained.

"Oh shoot, Sorry. But still I have so many questions." Redson said as he crossed his arms.

"So do I-"

"When did you get a demon on you?!" Mei asked.

"Uhm... a couple of months ago. I'm still trying to figure out what this demon is... wanna.. help me with my research? I still don't know everything, but I can give all the information I know and we can define it together." Y/N mumbled, a bit of nervousness in his tone.

"I'll help. I am quite curious..." Redson answered.

"Me too! I wanna learn more about you little friend!" Mei exclaimed.
"Really? Huh... Alright. Let's get started then." Y/N hummed, the three going into the noodle shop and starting on their group study.

This demon, the one using Y/N as a host, has so many mysteries behind it. And know Y/N didn't have to figure it out alone.