Broken Proposal...

Redson x Fem!Reader
Requested by crystal_thesimp

It's been a few years since Redson and Y/N had gotten together, and their anniversary was coming up soon. The plan that Y/N had was to propose to him that night, she had the ring, the location, and most of all hope. But it all fell apart the night before. Y/N was asked by Redson if he could visit her. She thought that he wanted to spend the night, yet when he arrived he expressed a sorrowful expression. "Hon? Are you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned for her lover. Redson just stared, until he opened up. "I can't be yours anymore..." He monotonely stated. Y/N's heart snapped in half. And her reaction was both irrational yet rational. "B-but why?" She asked, her voice breaking and cracking. Redson again looked at her, right into her eyes. "I...I love you, but my family can't expect you..." Redson said, his voice breaking as well. Before he could say farewell, Y/N stated quietly "but...please don't leave..." Which he could hear. "I'm leaving you forever, we can still be friends...just not lovers..." He stated a tear falling down his face. The two were crying by now, and before they both got worse they said their goodbyes. After Redson left Y/N sat on her bed, tears streaming down, and voice going course. "Gusse...guess that's it. My plans had been canceled..." she stated, closing the box that held his ring.