Meeting a Lone Wolf

Redson × Fem!Wolfwalker!Reader
Requested by emmaks01

As deep as one could be in a vast forest, Redson, the stone of the Demon Bull King, was on the hunt for something. Or rather someone. He was looking for a certain wolf, it had taken so part from his in city workshop. And luckily Redson could be visible notice thanks to he coal black hoodie and pants. Listening closely he hears small howls to his left, following the noises with his eye he notices a cave's entrance. "So that's where the little thing went?" He asks himself as he maneuvered into the cave.

The smells and sounds of the cave felt like a home, or at least what could count as one. The was a bed, a firepit, a few shelfs, bottles, plushies, books, mechanical parts, a closet, and even some curtains that surrounded the bed. "Well, this is unexpectedly cozy?" Redson exclaimed, hiding behind a rock within the cave so he could see where that wolf is, But instead he was a beautiful maiden in the bed. "Strange. Why is she here? And why is she asleep" Redson pondered. As he looked around he found the wolf place the part it stole onto a table. Then it walked over the the resting lady.

"Is that wolf her pet or something?" Redson continues to ponder. A question that was thrown out of his mind by what happened next. The wolf's fur coat then started to to glow as it faded from the it's paws. Redson's eyes grew wide, this wasn't what he expected. Then it faded away, and the girl sat up. Sighing, The girl stands from her bed, "Well. Atleast I wasn't shoot at during that situation." She states, walking to the table. "Okay. This is weird. She is the wolf? Alright, I going back to the workshop." Redson muttered, catching the attention of the girl. "Ya know, it's kinda weird to not say 'hello' sir." The lady stated looking back at him.

Jumping from his hiding, Redson was caught of guard. "Wait how is she so chill?!" Redson pondered. She fully turned to his direction, calm. "Well, you haven't tried to kill me yet so you can relax. Okay?" "If you may, please leave my home." She states, staring into Redson's eyes. Yet he didn't feel any fear, rather a sense of curiosity and sympathy. "Where your pack? Since you're apparently a wolf creature." He asked, which caused her to stiffen alittle. "I don't have a pack...not anymore." She answered. Meloncally painted on her face had Redson feeling strange, maybe a form of guilt. Sighing, Redson crossed his arms. "So I guess you've alone for a while huh?" Redson ask. The lady didn't speak, rather she whimpered and looked down.

"Redson."

Looking up the girl tilted her head. "My name is Redson. What, prey tell, is yours?" He questioned. A moment of comfortable silence passed. "Y/N. my name is Y/N" She answered. As the months passed, Redson got the be close to this lone wolf. He got to lean about wolfwalkers, and how Y/N came to be one. Hell he got to see he bite scar on her arm, which to him was interesting and cool. Not only that, he discovered that Y/N was a strong warrior, an intelligent women, and a kind person. Maybe that was what got him to fall for her, but he knew that he wasn't ready to confess that.

Maybe one he will be, but not today. after all, Y/N happiness brings Redson enough joy to his life.