At The Spellcaster's Tent

Redson x Fem!Demon!Witch!Y/N
Request by noemilove

It was dusk as a local festival began, one that Redson went to with MK and Mei. The two ran off to find some carnival games while a certain tent caught his attention. A brightly colored tent cover with shootings stars, had a sun and a moon on each side of the entrance, and was multicolored. He walked in as MK and Mei played ring toss. Waking in, a cloaked figure greeted him with a smile.

"Welcome, how may I assist you-" Said the figure, till she saw that the person that had walked in was Redson.

"Red? What are you doing here?" She asked, her expression filled with embarrassment.

"MK and Mei dragged me to the festival. And I just wanted to get away from the two. What are you doing here?" He responded, lifting and eyebrow.

"Umm...a relative normally runs this tent, but they got sick and I decided to fill in for them." She replied, tugging on the witch hat she was wearing. Redson couldn't help but giggle, Y/N just looked stupidly cute in that witch costume.

"Well if that's the case, could make a wish my mine become reality?" Redson asked, a soft smile growing on his face.

"Of course just tell me what you wish is-" Y/N stated, walking over to him. She was cut off by Redson, who had kissed her.

"I wished for a kiss." Redson said as he pulled away. He winked before he was called for my his friends. So he had to leave.

"Maybe later I could wish for more, see you later dear." He stated, leaving Y/N's tent and her completely flustered.

Y/N Stared for a moment before replying to him, "See you later love, your lucky I love you so much."