A Fortune Has Been Blessed To Be True

Redson × Firegoddess!Y/N
Requested by Catsloveyuo

Y/N, The Goddess of Fire, had vowed to protect all with the blessings she could bring. Yet she wasn't allowed to by her other peers, so she went to the mortal Realm to do what she wanted to do. Disguised as a normal mortal she began a life as a fortune teller. Where she'd be able to being blessings to those with "A good soul", or at least what she though was a good soul. Until the day she met a peculiar stranger. A young Red haired person walked through her tent's drapes and stood proudly. "Welcome, how may I help you." She asked, levatating a crystal ball just above her hand. "I've heard that if you looked into someone's future, outrageously impossible or not, then that prescription would come true right?" He asks, looking downward, as if he was ashamed to be here. Y/N knowing how he felt, shot in the dark and gussed for why he was here. "You're here cause your uncertain about your future, aren't you?" She asks. Redson flinched, how did she know? Why would know that? And related questions ran through his head, yet Y/N snapped him out of his panicked trance. "Hey! Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Y/N asked, her free hand holding Redson's cheek. Redson realized that he shed a tear, and that Y/N was trying to comfort him. A quick flare of his hair caused Y/N to jump, then she cleared her throat. "Oh my god...wow...Guess my blessings were alittle out of control." Y/N muttered. "What? What mean by blessings?" He asked, sarcasm evident in his voice, and staring right at her. Y/N was nervous, her face now showing. Her hood of her cloak had fallen when she jumped. A shade of red quickly colored her face. "I-it's nothing. I j-just call my readings blessings." She quickly stated, pulling up her hood as quickly as possible. "Now. May I give you a reading, no payment needed." She states, walking to and sitting at her table, Gesturing to Redson to sit across from her. He did so and Y/N held out her hand, wanting Redson's hand to be placed in it. Redson was confused, and so titled his head. "Please give me your hand, so I can properly read you future." She stated, and so Redson placed he hand, palm facing upward, into her's. With minutes Y/N saw a future that involved her and him being together. The crystal ball that was now on it's stand on the table suddenly cracked and caught the two off guard. They both jumped backward, with Y/N falling out of her chair. Redson noticing that Y/N was on the floor ran over to her and helped her up. "Are you alright?" He asked, dusting off Y/N's shoulder's. Y/N nodded, looking downward, a bright shade of red competing against her marking on her face. "I'm Alright Redson, thank you for helping me." Y/N said. Redson's Cheeks were tinted with red now. His confusion blatantly painted on his face. "You've seen out in public alot haven't you? And you've fallen for me as well?" Y/N questioned, and causing Redson to turn completely red and his hair started to flare up. Y/N then placed both her hands into Redson's and held onto them tight. "And you know what I am don't you" she continued. Redson could stay silent any longer, so he spoke. "Ofcourse I've seen you, everytime I did I felt my heart throb everytime. And yes, I do know what you really are, but that's not gonna turn me away. I've seen the blessings you've given to those that needed them, and I admire that, the kindness you've given to this world."
Redson's monologue had struck Y/N heart, her's now skipping a beat for him. "Then let me bring the future I saw too fruition." Y/N softly stated, before giving Redson a kiss upon his lips.