Broken Proposal...(part 3)

Redson x Fem!reader
Part 3 requested by

The next morning, Y/N was in the junk yard but this time one of her breaks was spent on her little bot kid. "Okay, E are you ready to try and walk?" She asks, holding her bot's small hands. "Y-yeah! Let's do this!" E sang, jumping into it's newly upgraded legs. With Y/N's support E managed to walk. Then E let go of Y/N's hands and slowly but surely walked all on their own. "Oh my goodness..." Y/N mumbled, a parental pride filling her heart. "That's it E! I am proud of you!" Y/N yelled, hurrying to them. "You are mom?!" R asked, surprised by Y/N's statement. "Yes! Yes I am!" Y/N replied, picking up E and hugging  them.  "Wait mom?" She asked, E nodded making Y/N tear up from joy. "Mom, why are you crying?" E asked, confused. "I- I crying cause I'm very happy to be your mother." She answered.

After that E And Y/N did some training together for about 3 hours. Then a familiar voice called out to them. E was scared, and So ran and climed to Y/N shoulder. Y/N grew concerned and so asked "E? Are you okay-?" "It's been a long time miss (L/N/, how have you been" asked an old enemy of Y/N's. "Oh my fucking god..." Y/N hissed. She really did want to see him again, "Well. If you must know I been better. Now leave me alone." She scoffed. But then he got uncomfortably close. Without a second thought, Y/N punched in square in the face. "I said Leave. Me. Alone. Now do so or you'll regret it." She shouted, her fists clenched and her eyes completed filled with anger. The guy then ran, no threats, no screams, not even a middle finger. Sighing Y/N packed her bag and started h to walk out of the junk yard. "H-he was scary...how were you so brave mom?" E asked. "Well, that guy didn't desvere my fear. Plus I gotta make sure your safe too E." Y/N answered. "So you were scared?" E asked again. "Yeah. But in order to be brave you have to push past your fear, otherwise your just scared." Y/N answered. "A wise man taught me that..." Y/N mumbled, her face warming into a red color. "Oh! That's really cool!" E sang.

Then Y/N's phone received a notification. Grabbing it she saw that Mei massaged her. "Yo (N/N), wanna hang out at my place tonighg?" She sent. Y/N smiled, she did leave the junk yard early so she had time. "Sure, my plans were cancelled for today anyway" she sent back, as she went in the direction of Mei's house.

Arriving at Mei house, E was in aww, and Y/N knocked on the front door. "Heeey, come on, I have a surpise Y/N" Mei squealed, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling her inside. Being dragged wasn't Y/N's thing, but she didn't really care at that moment. "A surprise? OKAY. this is either really good are really bad." Y/N thought as Mei opened her bedroom door. "Surpise! Redson's her too!" Mei and MK both yelled, making the situation a bit awkward. "W-wow, that is actually better a surpise then I thought it would be..." Y/N mindlessly said, making Mei and MK glare at her, while Redson looked at her with a soft stare. Walking to Redson Y/N smiled, happy to finally hang out with him again. "How have you been hun? Everything alrighg?" Y/N asked. MK and Mei was giggling and left the two alone in the room. Redson was silent for minute, he missed Y/N so much but he barely knew how to tell her. Not knowing what to do he just pulled Y/N into his arms. He let out sobs, and his tears we falling. "R-Redson!?" She yelped, but she realised that Redson needed comfort "Oh my goodness, It's okay." She whispered, holding Redson and rubbing his back. Mei, E, and MK left the room, giving the two sometime alone. "Red, it's all okay. Just let it all out" she whispered, not letting go of him anytime soon. "I-Im...I...I-I...I am so sorry..." He mumbled, his sobs overpowering his speech. "W-what?!" Y/N mumbled, she  didn't know what to do, Redson never ever apologizes. At least now out loud. "I-I hurt you in the worst...worst way possible...a-and...seeing you again yesterday...I..." Redson Rambled, loosening his hold. Y/N held on tighter, knowing that Redson was going to eventually pass out. "I...felt guilt. And...I...I missed you...so much." He stated. Y/N was caught of guard, she loosened her own hold. "Redson. Look at me. I'll admit that night was...well...did give me a motivation..." Y/N stated. Redson widened and tearful eyes stared at her eyes. "I just thought that if I could impress your parents, then I could Atleast be your friend. And it's the best motivation I ever had." She continued, holding Redson's hands. "So please, don't feel guilty for that night it wasn't fault that your parents thought I wasn't good enough." She continued again, squeezing his hands. "And you shouldn't have felt that regret ever since. And...knowing you thought that I was good enough...is comforting." Y/N choat back a sob, her body now trembling. "I missed you too." She mumbled, once again holding Redson In a hug. "Y-Y/N...hehe...Thank you...It great to see you fully again." Redson mumble melting once again in Y/N ambrace.