Broken Proposal... (part 2)

Redson x Female!Reader
Part 2 requested by @KedeePGlintingFox

As Y/N walked into her home, eyes puffy and red, hands shakey and dry, she walks to her couch and sits. "Breath Y/N. Breath." Y/N tells herself, her slow and steady breaths shaking. "Maybe..Its for the best..." She continued in her head, standing up and stretching let out a calm sigh. Walking to her bedroom, she flops onto her bed. "After all. Redson only deserves the best..." She speaks outloud. Then she had an idea, Redson's mother and father were the ones that convinced Redson to break their relationship right? He surely didn't want to end it himself. And so Y/N had a plan to win over his parents. Might not get them back together as a couple, but atleast they'll be able to see each other again.

And so it began. As of the past few months Y/N hanged out at a junk yard, and now they'll use it to train themselves. Their physical, mental, technological, and intellectual strengths needed improvement. With the goals that were planted into her head Y/N began a routine. Get books from nearby libraries, practice her combat skills, exercise her body till it's in alittle to much pain, and as a break study and snack on some fruit she'd bring. As well as, of course, doing tasks for her jobs at home. As the months passed her body began to change from her just slightly chubby body type too one more muscular. Her intellect was improving, she even made her own robot that has been supportive off her progress.

A few months later Y/N felt like she was ready to take on half an army! She could lift up a whole car, even with a person in it. And she rather not remember how or why she knows that. But still, she felt awsome. "Wow! Mom, you're doing great!" Said the little bot. "Thanks honey...the sun's going down. We should go home." Y/N stated, picking up her bot and heading back home via a jog/sprint session. As she dose so she feels the ground shake bellow her, meanwhile a familiar vehicle sped down the road ahead. "Holy shit...It's him!" Y/N thought as she jumped onto a building's wall so she and her bot would be crushed of flung. Passing her, the vehicle's driver notices her and waves and says "Hey Y/N, looking great!". Smile Y/N waves back before he dissipated into the distance. "You too Redson." Y/N quietly said, hoping down from the wall. Giggling Y/N continued her jog and thought to herself "Atleast he remembers me. Now to rest up for tomorrow, there is more to train and perfect!"

Authors Note: Yo! Sorry if this isn't what someone wanted but inspiration from some parental figures in my life made this character development.

ALSO! I have no idea what to name the little bot, so if y'all got suggestions please yeet them into the comments that's all, may write a part 3 ;>
Update: The bot's got a name now lol