A Firey Order

Redson x Fire Demon!Reader
(They/Them)
Requested by Wukong_Simp15

During the new years celebrations, a food court was set up for people who got hungry. That was including a fire demon named Y/N, and they were looking for a food stand with spicy food, their favorite kind of food.

Noticing it, Y/N stepped over, their feet skipping again the ground. Stepping up, Y/N noticed a customer complaining about how spicy the food was... even though they ordered the least spiciest thing there. The customer was honestly annoying so Y/N stepped in.

"Pardon me sir. But if your complaining about the least spiciest thing here, then you should just leave. Or I'll give you something hotter to complain about." Y/N stated as they sparked a flame in their hand, which got the customer to shut their mouth and leave.

"Uh... Hey, I had that handled." Redson mumbled.

"Oh! I know. They were just getting on my own nerves." Y/N stated, blowing out the fire in their hand. "Anyways. Evening, May I order the spiciest thing you can make?"

Redson smiles. "Alright then."

A couple of minutes later. Redson gave them their order, and Y/N paid for it with their money, and then took a bite. They were unaffected by the spice at frist.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Y/N Exclaimed after they swallowed their bite.

"Thank you, Me and my father worked on the recipe." Redson explained. "What's your name?"

"Y/N. Y/N L/N the fire demon. You?"

"Redson. It's nice to meet ya."

With that the two had a lovely conversation about.. most unimportant things. Namely, about the fact that they to could use pyrokinesis, and joked about being each others flame throwers. After al while, Y/N finished their food, and they handed the wooden bowl back to Redson.

"Thank you Redson. That was an amazing dish. Here." Y/N stated, handing him a thirty dollar tip and their number on a piece of paper. "Spend it well okay? Can call me if ya wanna hang out okay?"

Redson looked stunned for a second, but he then smiles. "Alright. Will do, Thanks Y/n."

"No problem. See ya, and happy mew years." Y/N Stated, giving Redson a thumbs up, and then walking off, a smile on their face as they skipped.