Your blonde hair

Wooyoung groaned as he got woken up by a loud noise but no it wasn't his alarm , it was something else. He opened his eyes and rubbed them the male picked up his phone and checked the time it was only 5 am , how could it be only 5 am. Wooyoung slowly sat up and stretched out before slowly getting up from the bed. He walked out of his small room and saw his dad passed out on the floor , broken bottles next to him this must've been the reason why he woke up.

Wooyoung headed to the bathroom and locked the door behind him , he sighed the boy was very unmotivated another day where he would have to go through hell. The blonde haired boy got undressed and stepped into the shower just one of the things that included his morning routine. After he had took the cold shower he stepped out of it and wrapped a towel around his waist , yes Wooyoung always took cold showers because the warm water just didn't worked and he couldn't afford to get it fixed. The blonde haired boy looked at himself through the mirror and brushed his teeth , after he was done with that Wooyoung left the bathroom.

Wooyoung walked back to his bedroom still ignoring his passed out father on the ground , this happened on a daily base that's why he just stopped caring.

Once Wooyoung was back in his room he unwrapped the towel from his waist and dried his body properly he then walked over to a chair that was standing in the corner of the room. The chair basically was his wardrobe , he took some fresh boxers from the chair and put them on before looking for his black baggy jeans and hoodie , when he found them he didn't hesitated to put them on because of how cold he felt.

The boy brushed his wet hair and dried it a little with the towel , he didn't had a hairdryer and it probably was better like that because he was the one who needed to take care of the electricity bills.

Once he was done he had looked one last time in the mirror even if he didn't had much money it didn't meant that he needed to look bad. He checked the time again and groaned as he saw that it still was very early , staying here just made him feel more depressed so he grabbed his school bag and jacket before slipping in his sneakers.

Wooyoung made his way out of the house , quietly so he wouldn't wake up his wasted father but probably nothing could wake up that man.

The blonde haired boy decided to stop by his favourite coffee shop before he would head to college , he walked down the street and stopped at the bus station to his luck the bus arrived just two minutes after him , he got inside and found it more than empty. Wooyoung went to sit to one of the seats in the back , once he sat he took his ear phones out and placed them inside his ears before putting his current favourite song on.
[ The Perfect Girl - Mareux ]

Wooyoung laid his head against the window and closed his eyes , he had small hopes that this day wouldn't be so bad like the other past days.

After some bus stops he got out , it wasn't so far until he reached the coffee shop , Wooyoung smiled a little as he saw he had finally made it. The boy stepped inside and the smell of sweets and coffee made him sigh contently he said walked up to the front and since there weren't any people he was the first in line. Wooyoung looked at the worker.

The male smiled politely at the blonde haired boy in front of him "Good Morning , what can I get for you ?" he asked.

Wooyoung looked up at the male "One Caffe Latte please" he said and the worker nodded turning around to make the order.

The blonde haired boy took out his phone and put another music on as he waited patiently for his coffee which seemed to be his current happiness , once the order was done the worker smiled as he placed the coffee down on the counter "This makes 4 bucks and 45 cent" he said.

Wooyoung nodded he took his wallet out and almost turned pale as all of his money was gone , how could it be gone there were twenty bucks in it the last time he had checked which was yesterday.

Wooyoung started to panic "uhm...I-...I-" he got caught off by a soft but yet gentle voice "Here you can keep the rest" and with these words Wooyoung saw how someone gave the worker ten bucks just like that.

San picked up the coffee that was on the counter and handed it to Wooyoung "This is yours" he spoke. The males voice send chills down his spine , he turned his head and that's when he saw probably the most handsome man in the world , brown beautiful eyes , a perfect nose , soft lips and a jawline so sharp you could probably cut yourself on it.

San raised his brow as the younger just stared at him "What you don't want it anymore?" he asked him and that was the moment Wooyoung snapped back into reality.

The blonde haired boy shook his head "N-no...it's not that but...I can't take it , you've paid for it it's yours.." he said. San chuckled a little to the point where you could see his dimples and Wooyoung almost lost it , how could a person be so .... Perfect?

San slowly took Wooyoungs hand and made him hold it "Please take it" he said and smiled at the blonde haired boy.

Wooyoung glanced down at their hands and the males touch made him shiver , it was so soft and warm. He nodded slowly "Thank you , I promise I will pay you back" he said.

The older man just shook his head "No there's no need to do that , beside that how do you want to pay be back when you don't even have anything in your wallet" he said since he had saw Wooyoungs empty wallet earlier.

The blonde haired boy looked down , he felt so embarrassed about that "I-...do! Well... I did yesterday.." he mumbled quietly. San looked down at the younger boy "If you see me here next time you can buy me a coffee...how does that sound?" he asked him softly.

Wooyoung nodded and smiled in response "That sounds great! I hope I will see you here soon then mister...?" he asked. San smiled at the boy "Choi , Choi San" he responded.

The boy looked up at the male "I-" he got caught off by his phone , he glanced at it and picked up the call from his friend Yeosang , he was one of Wooyoungs closest friends. The blonde hair boy widened his eyes "Yes- yes I will be there soon" he said and hung up "I have to go now thank you for the coffee again , goodbye " he said and quickly left the shop.

San watched as he left the shop in a rush , he smiled "Goodbye Wooyoung.." he said to himself and walked out of the shop as well and headed to the black car that was parked in front of the coffee shop.

Sans driver opened the door of the backseats as soon as he saw his boss walking out , once he was inside the car he closed the door and made his way inside the car as well before soon driving off to the company.

San looked out of the window as the car started driving , he couldn't stop smiling "How much I love your blonde hair" he said to himself.

——————————————————————————-

Okay so this is the first Chapter please let me know how you guys found it , I know the first chapter was a bit boring but every story starts somewhere :)