Be Careful

Wooyoung woke up and this time he actually felt good and happy that he got to wake up. Wooyoungs mood lighted up even more when he realised that he was in that luxurious hotel room.

He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and the boy took so long in the bathroom he usually never takes long especially since he's always late but now he has the chance to enjoy this amazing bathroom and finally shower with warm water he really missed warm water that's why it was so hard for him to get out of it when he actually was done showering but he sadly had to so maybe after some more minuets he turned off the shower and got out.

Wooyoung looked at himself into the mirror and every morning he would look so tired and dead except today , he felt alive for some reason. The boy styled his blonde hair as he hummed some random melody he had in his mind right now , while he looked at himself he noticed a hockey on his neck which was rather big and red.

He traced his fingers over the mark and soon turned red when he remembered the previous night and that this mark was from Choi San.

After he calmed himself down he quickly put a bathrobe on and walked out of the bathroom and gasped when he saw San all of a sudden sitting on the bed.

The older male chuckled a little "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said as he got up and walked over to the boy placing his hand on his shoulder before it went up to touch his hair.

Wooyoung looked up at San. This man was so handsome how was he able to always look so good , his hair slicked back and his sharp features more visible than ever. San looked amazing especially in the suit he was wearing.

"You were so long in the bathroom but I can see it was worth it" he said as he leaned down and inhaled his scent "and smelling so nice" he added.

Wooyoung didn't really knew what to say or what to do since he was surprised to see the male in front of him right now and even this close it made his heart beat faster and he didn't knew why.

San eventually walked back to the bed and took a few bags from the floor before placing them on the bed "I got some clothes for you so you don't have to wear your clothes from yesterday" he said and sat on the bed again.

Wooyoung walked closer to the bed and glanced at the bags before he looked at San "How do you know they will fit me?" he asked and San just chuckled "I can only hope that they will fit" he semi lied since San simply knew everything about the younger boy that's why guessing his size wasn't so hard even though Wooyoung is actually much thinner than in his memories.

Wooyoung looked through the bags and could already tell that these clothes are expensive "I wouldn't have minded it to just wear my clothes from yesterday there was no need to buy me so much" he said and San looked up at him.

The CEO found it cute how Wooyoung was acting as if he had spend so much money or effort to get any of these clothes.

"I want people to see that my boyfriend dresses nicely" he said and leaned back a little "go on look which one you wanna wear" he added.

The boy had to hold back a sigh and San noticed that almost instantly which made his eyes almost darken a little. Any person would've been more than happy to be in his place yet this boy seems annoyed.

Wooyoung looked through the bags and mostly saw revealing clothes in them but he eventually choose a knot sweater that sadly wasn't that oversized and some pair of black jeans.

San smirked for some reason he knew exactly that he would be choosing this outfit , he knew the boy so well that's why he even bought that sweater.

The blonde haired boy looked at San and it seems like he was waiting for him to get changed in front of him but Wooyoung definitely wasn't up for that that's why he took the clothes and headed to the bathroom.