Doing this on purpose

"What did you just say?" Yeosang asks his friend he was so confused and couldn't process what he just heard.

Before Wooyoung could answer him a waiter came up to their table "The mocha is for who?" he asks "Oh it's for me" Yeosang answers and thanked the waiter when he placed it down "then I'm guessing the latte is for you right?" he asks Wooyoung and looks at him with a smile "yes" it's not like there's anyone else here Wooyoung thought. The waiter placed the cake down in the middle of the table "I hope you two enjoy it" he says and again he was a little more focused on Wooyoung but the boy didn't really paid much attention to him.

When he left the two friends finally returned to their conversation.

"You and San are not dating for real?" he asks out of nowhere and Wooyoung nods slowly "I know... that what I'm about to say is absurd but don't judge me" he says concern was all over his face he didn't wanted his best friend to judge him.

"So...uhm San made a deal with me in reality I'm...just pretending to be his boyfriend for the public because he has some weird issues with his grandfather and well.. he pays me for it" Wooyoung finally spills the tea and his heart felt so relieved it was as if he has carried a lot of weight on his shoulders he always was whenever he wasn't able to share things with Yeosang it killed him inside and he really didn't and couldn't keep stuffing everything that's going on in his life to himself anymore he needed to talk remembering how nice it felt when he opened up to San yesterday.

Yeosang's jaw dropped he knew something was off when he found out his best friend suddenly started dating that CEO but he didn't excepted this.

It felt like hours passed Wooyoung felt so anxious he didn't got any answer from Yeosang "Do you judge me ..?" he asks his friend quietly.

Yeosang really tried his best to collect himself as he quickly nodded "No... of course not I just-... I'm worried and why you even agreed to do this.. he's a complete stranger god knows what his real intentions are and you even spend the night with him in a hotel room anything could've happened. H-he could've drugged you and killed you and-" Yeosang was cut off by Wooyoung "No!-... no no Yeosang you're misunderstanding things-" he says

"Well ... yes it may sound bad what our relation is but-.. I swear it's different , I-... think I like him" Wooyoung admits and his friends just sighs not knowing if hearing this now was good or bad.

"Woo I-" the blonde haired boy cut Yeosang off again "I-I know that you want to say I'm just liking him because of the money and that I'm just imagining things but-...I mean it Yeosang I-... do like him and it's not because of the money he uhm ... actually cares about me and I...feel a weird tingling in my stomach and-... my heart beats so fast around him" he admits and his face heated up as he spilled all those facts.

Yeosang watched his friend and he could tell that Wooyoung's feelings were real just by the way how he blurted everything out like that , it reminded him off a time when he was crushing over some guy in their old class back then. Wooyoung's feelings were real but the guy only used his friend so what can be so different abhobt San. He probably just uses Wooyoung to solve his own issues and perhaps he might even lie to the boy and use him for his body he was worried.

"What makes you think that he's not bad? Wooyoung I know you like him but-... you don't even know that man again he's a stranger you should be careful in the end he..might pretend that he likes you and just plays with you" he says sighing and Wooyoung just scoffed

"You don't understand it.. he actually treats me nice it's not an act or else he never would've been so nice he could've treated me like shit but he's caring about me" he mumbles slowly and takes a sip of his coffee he felt misunderstood by Yeosang even though he knows that his best friend just wants his very best considering how much he's been through already.