You're crazy

San and Wooyoung had slept peacefully through the whole night it was clear that both of them felt more than comfortable to sleep in this position with the other.

San has been awake since a while now , he always wakes up early because works calling him. After his father and mother died in a tragic accident San took over his fathers company at a very young age.

The male was wearing a black office suit, he wasn't wearing the black jacket yet and had the sleeves of  the white shirt pulled up the suit looked perfect on his body.

San was wearing his glasses this morning and had his hair slicked back he looked so clean and good it would make anyone drool.

San's pov:

I got up from my seat once I finished reading some of my messages and mails. When I heard a knock on the door I opened it and saw a waiter of the hotel that was standing in front of the room with a cart and there were some trays on it.

I ordered some nice breakfast options for Wooyoung , I want to make sure he eats well because I couldn't help but notice how slim he actually was over the year I've last seen him he had lost a lot of weight and remembering what I've discovered yesterday it only can be his fathers fault.

I let them push the cart inside where I already placed the cart from yesterday so they can take it I didn't allowed them to step further inside I don't want them to interrupt Wooyoung's sleep so I gave them a nice tip and closed the door once they've left.

I push the cart towards the bedroom as quiet as possible and once it reaches the bed I walk over to the side of the bed and slowly sit down.

My eyes land directly on Wooyoung's face , he looked so peaceful right it makes me melt.

He looks so pretty even when he is sleeping so deep right now , I slowly caress his cheek and it was cold but it is still much warmer than it was yesterday which makes me a bit happy.

"How can you be so pretty Wooyoung.." I whisper to myself and slowly trace my finger over his soft features.

I smile a little at the cute mole under his eye , of course Wooyoung had a mole under his eye because he is just that special and unique.

My finger slowly moves down to his lips they look so kissable right now but his wound is bothering me I hate seeing him with bruises it makes me angry.

Why would anyone harm his pretty face?

I keep starting at him I can't even tell for how long I was afraid the food got cold because of how long I watched him.

Wooyoung didn't even seem to notice that I was touching him he was sleeping so deeply it was cute.

He is so cute

I bite the inside of my cheeks as I was really trying my very best to not plant a kiss on his lips but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried to fight myself.

So I leaned down so slowly and placed such a soft and yet very light kiss on his pink lips oh how I love the shade of his lips it's so pretty just like everything about him.

I place my hand on his shoulder again I notice his body is still cold but then it wasn't as cold as yesterday. I shake him slowly.

"Wooyoung... it's time to wake up" I say my voice low and gentle. I figured out this is the only right way to wake him up so he has a pleasant morning.

I watch him as he whines quietly to getting waken up and it makes me laugh he's so cute.

"Five... more minutes.." he mumbles so tiredly and turned to the other side.