I'm so sorry

San put one of the fakest smiles on this world but honestly it wasn't a secret , San didn't liked any of those men and neither did they liked him everyone was aware of that.

"Ah gentleman's" San called out and they eyes fell on Wooyoung who looked angelic to them and to everyone in this room.

"A beautiful companion you have there" one of the man said as they eye Wooyoung up and down which clearly annoyed San.

"I'm Park Seo Joon CEO of Shinhan Financial Group" he introduced himself to Wooyoung by stretching his hand out and Wooyoung slowly took it in return to not seem disrespectful.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung San's boyfriend a pleasure meeting you" the man shook his hand almost flinching at how cold the blonde haired boys hand was but he tried playing it off.

"The pleasure is on my side" he said as he glanced at the boy not letting go of his hand immediately so Wooyoung slowly pulled his hand away but didn't wanted to make it seem awkward so he laughed it off a little.

On the other hand San was already more than mad it was bad enough that they even talked but that asshole touching Wooyoung drew San to insanity almost.

"Ah boyfriend I see , well our San for sure got a pretty one" he said with a sly and provoking smirk as he looked up to San.

"So tasteful from you as always" San spoke in a mocking tone as he glared at him slightly the tension between the two being thick and Wooyoung noticed it instantly.

He placed his cold hand on top of San's who still had his whole arm wrapped around the boy's waist.

It did calm San down at some point to feel Wooyoung but on the other hand this asshole was getting on his nerves and he hated it.

—————————-

As time passes Wooyoung already has met so many people who turned out to be San's business partners who all were so rich and famous in some kind of way and it made Wooyoung feel in the wrong place.

The boy got anxious he felt like some kind of escort but in the end this was his job all along he just was interpreting things.

Wooyoung separated himself from San which he barley was able to do since the older male had an iron strong grip around him not wanting to let the boy go not even for a second but he eventually gave in.

The boy looked around as he grabbed himself a drink and making his way to the balcony to get some fresh air since he felt he was suffocate under the success from others.

He took a sip from the glass and hummed quietly to himself as he was enjoying the view and fresh air but his peaceful moment was meant to be destroyed within seconds.

"So you're San's new fucktoy mhm" someone spoke and Wooyoung chocked on his drink a little he turned around only to see that annoying asshole from earlier.

"Excuse me?" Wooyoung said and the man smirked widely at him

"You heard me" the man stepped closer "what's your worth?" he asked him and Wooyoung's mouth almost fell open

The male placed his hand on Wooyoungs lower back "50? 100? 300? 500?" he asked and Wooyoung froze he couldn't move an inch or say anything which made the man laugh in amusement

"Hell are you 1k worth or what? In that case" his hand wanders further down until it reached Wooyoung's ass "You must feel amazing for someone to pay you this much" he says as he grips Wooyoung's ass firmly and in that moment Wooyoung slapped the male across his face with such force that a red mark appeared on that creeps face and it even made the boys hand hurt.