Its your fault

San had decided to still stay in his office after Mingi had left to go home , he wanted to finish some paper work that had been in his way.

Eventually he leaned back to stretch out before getting up from his seat and walked over to the huge window where he was able to have a beautiful sight of the city , he couldn't help but think about that blonde haired boy.

San stared into practically nothing and that's when he zoned out.

Flashback

San had decided to go to a bar because he had been so stressed from work and just could've used a drink , it had been almost midnight and there still were people inside the bar , getting wasted , dancing , making out with each other all that kind of stuff.

He eventually found a seat at the counter and ordered a Whiskey Sour , he took his phone out as he waited for his drink. San ran his hand through his hair which was already styled back a frown appeared on his face as he saw a message from his father.

It had been an invitation for a dinner , San already knew too good why he got that invitation. His father tried to get his son married , every time they had dinner a female was with them and San was more than not interested because he was into men.

Sans father of course didn't wanted that he wanted his son to marry a woman , a popular woman and then have kids but this is something San doesn't want , he sighed against his phone and looked up as he heard the noise of a glass that got put down on the counter.

He took his wallet out and shoved it towards the bartender giving him a tip , San received a smile from the man in front of him. The bartender didn't looked too bad actually he looked pretty cute "Enjoy your drink" the boy said as he slowly took the money , not loosing the eye contact.

San picked up his glass "I for sure will do that" he said with a small smirk on his lips before taking a sip from his drink.

The CEO noticed how the male behind the bar kept staring at him so he couldn't resist , he leaned over the counter slowly "You know I would enjoy this drink even more if you would have one too and have a seat next to me" he said with his husky voice.

The male behind the counter didn't thought twice and quickly nodded pouring himself a shot of vodka and walked away from behind the counter before making his way to the older. He smiled but the smile dropped as soon as someone bumped hard into him making him trip and spill the drink he was holding all over San.

San closed his eyes as he felt something wet hit his face you have to be kidding me he thought and sat up from his place wiping his face with his hand a little as he opened his eyes trying to see who caused all this.

All San was able to see was someone with blonde hair who walked off , no who stumbled away San was pissed who the hell did that guy think he is to cause this mess and not even apologise.

The bartender quickly took some tissues and started wiping the top from Sans suit "Oh my god I'm so so sorry" he quickly spoke as he continued with his movement.

San looked at the male in front of him his mood to be all flirty faded it turned into anger so quick "It's fine" he said and pushed pass the male who still had desperately tried to clean the mess.

The CEO looked around trying to find the guy with the blonde hair but he failed which pissed him even more off. He looked down at himself and groaned as he still was dirty from the drink , he decided it was the best thing if he would head to the bathroom and clean himself up so that's what he did.

When he arrived at the restroom he quickly headed to the sink and turned it on , San glanced up at the mirror and looked at himself groaning again he could've had such a great night but no it got ruined by some fucker.