Let's talk again

Wooyoung has meet up with Yeosang which felt after years the boy really missed his bestfriend and he was glad that they were able to see each other today.

"How long are you planing to not go to college?" Yeosang asked his friend with a raised brow and Wooyoung just scoffed "I don't know I will..probably be back tomorrow" he said unsure.

Being away from college right now felt right because he felt like he was able to catch up with his mental health for the very first time and San played a big role in it , even if he wasn't directly talking about things that were bothering him just having San around kind of was enough which was more than crazy considering they still are strangers.

But not Wooyoung , to San Wooyoung is no stranger he has analysed the boy for so long which he would never show because he was sure that the boy would think he was crazy for stalking him all this time which for sure would be true but San couldn't help it.

When they first bumped into each other back then was the moment San grew a lot of interest in the boy.

Yeosang rubbed his friends arm "I hope you will but if you're not ready take your time , I know that there's a lot going on right now so maybe not being stressed about college is what you need so you can process other things that are happening in your life right now" he said referring to the fight Wooyoung has gotten into with his father.

"Thank you I will do that" the blonde haired boy said honestly as the walked through the mall.

"So what were you up to those past days , and are you still staying in that hotel room?"

Wooyoung looked around the stores and hummed , a lot has happened he got a ton of money from San and even lost his virginity and even if the two of them shared a lot he wasn't sure if he should really tell Yeosang that he had lost his virginity.

He was probably  overthinking like he always would because there's actually nothing wrong with loosing their virginity and Wooyoung also wasn't a teenager anymore but he just knew that Yeosang wouldn't like the fact that San was the one who took his virginity.

"Nothing much I was recovering from the events with my dad and yeah , I'm still staying at the hotel" he admitted before he walked into a store looking at all the clothes his eyes almost sparkled.

Wooyoung always loved fashion he just never could've been able to go after that because he never had the money to unlike now , with the amount of money he was having right now he could buy the whole store.

The boy looked through some pieces and eventually picked a few nice slightly oversized hoodies and shirts up , picking a few pants as well some may even be tighter than he usually wears them and it of course wasn't because he wanted San's attention with it he would never think of such thing.

In fact he does.

The boy eventually also picked up a silk Pyjama two piece with shorts he always wanted to own one and he honestly couldn't wait to sleep in it he loved silk a lot.

Wooyoung's eyes wandered around quickly before he picked up some tiny tight shorts trying to hide them with the other clothes.

Yeosang raised his brow at the pants and nudged Wooyoung "since when are you going after this type of clothing hm?" he asked his friend teasingly and Wooyoung's face started to heat up.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he acted dumb as he tried to get out of this conversation but Yeosang wouldn't allow that any time soon.

He smirked at his friend "oh c'mon , Wooyoung I know you for so long now and your would never consider even looking at such shorts but the old Wooyoung also didn't had a rich guy to impress" he teased once again and Wooyoung groaned as his cheeks got all red.