The night is young

After the event they finally left and they were able to stop kissing each other what more so often lead into a make out session in public.

Back in the car San smiled pleased at the boy next to him , he placed his hand on top of his head and patted it lightly "You did great , this is exactly how you want to continue , wasn't that hard to do right?" he asked the boy and a smirk followed his words right away

Wooyoung on the other hand was just nodding he was still so shocked and surprised about todays events his day started off so horribly because of that thug Jay and then he suddenly get a job offer and makes out with some rich CEO in front of many people that was a lot that could happen in one day and it seemed as if it was a story from a movie.

San leaned back and placed his hand over Wooyoungs thigh as of it was the most casual thing to do well it could be normal but not under their circumstances. The man was so happy with how well his plan worked out he couldn't believe that he now had Wooyoung all to himself , he couldn't believe that he was looking at him from so close he wanted to always be able to look at the boy he was just too perfect and beautiful.

After a while they eventually arrived back to the hotel , the driver parked the fancy car and held the door open for them , before Wooyoung could ask questions he was dragged by San once he got a hold of his hand. They've made it to the hotel room from earlier.

Wooyoung looked around and only was able to follow him obediently since the man was holding his hand in a kind of tight grip but he somehow was used to being dragged around that maybe why he didn't protested much "Why are we here again?" he asked the taller man and he turned around this time letting go of his hand and placing them on his shoulders instead "why not? Aren't you my boyfriend?" he teased.

The boy looked up at him not quite sure how to answer "I thought I should only pretend to be your boyfriend when we're outside" he said and San stared down at him "I said you'll have to be my boyfriend when you need to and just because we're not in public doesn't mean you don't need to anymore" he said before he leaned down to whisper in his ear "this is one of my fathers hotels and he might even have a camera in this room" he said and Wooyoung widened his eyes a little "really?" He asked him but San just shrugs "who knows" he said and unbuttoned the buttons of his sleeves before he headed to the bed and sat down.

The blonde haired boy slowly followed him since he didn't wanted to awkwardly stand in the middle of the room. He then looked out of the window and the view was really nice nothing compared to when he would be looking out of his place where he would see the world grey and dusty.

San watched the boy from afar "you like the view?" He asked him and the boy nodded "it's pretty , just like at that penthouse" he answered.

The CEO watched the boy for a while before he got up standing behind him only a few inches away now. Wooyoung even was able to feel his breath against his neck instantly feeling goosebumps.

San now looked at him through their reflection on the window and leaned down to his neck "I will take you to my place sometime then , the view there is even better than here" he whispered against the boys neck and it made Wooyoung almost freeze on the spot.

Wooyoung of course tried to act cool , he didn't wanted the man to think that anything he was doing affected him in anyway "Hard to believe this view is already very impressive" he simply said. San could only laugh a little "you know the view I'm having right now is much better" he said as he glanced down at him.

San had to control himself right now he just wanted to press Wooyoung against the window take all those clothes off of his perfect body and fuck him right on the spot but he didn't knew if he should already take it so far even though he would love doing that.