Okay deal

Wooyoung had an stressful morning he even had missed two lessons because he had ran into Jay on his way to college. He really hated that human Wooyoung wondered how could a person be this evil and enjoy it?

The boy had went to his first part time job after his classes for the day were done and when he finished his first part time job he headed right to the other one which continued for almost the whole day.

Wooyoung eventually had been able to go home at some point for a little rest and he knew that he needed to go to the café shop since he would be meeting San there at 5pm that's why he set an alarm before his eyes could catch a rest.

His alarm probably went up for the sixth time now until hectically woke up, he quickly checked his phone and widened his eyes when he saw it was 4:45pm there was no way he would be able to make it on time "Damn it!" He yelled out and rushed out of his bed before heading to the bathroom.

Wooyoung definitely wasn't able to take a shower now so he held his hands under the running sink and went through his hair with his now wet hands before he washed his face. He was panicking he wanted to look good because for some reason he simply wanted to show off a little since he found San really attractive and didn't wanted to show up like he always does.

After he finished he left the bathroom the boy finally had been able to style his hair a little and look less tired by applying a bit concealer under his eyes he felt a bit happy with the results. Wooyoung looked around his room and eventually just put on some oversized black jeans a white t-shirt and on top of that an oversized blue and black striped sweater. He looked at himself one last time before quickly grabbed his shoulder bag and black coat before he left.

 He looked at himself one last time before quickly grabbed his shoulder bag and black coat before he left

( just with blonde hair )

Wooyoung put his earphones inside and put a random song on from his playlist while rushing to the bus station. The boy felt so stressed he knew he would be late which simply made him anxious what if San wouldn't wait and just go?

San on the other hand has arrived at the café shop exact on time he had wore some brown striped suit pants with a matching blazer and a white shirt under it , his hair being slicked back just as always. The man looked around noticing he was the first to arrive so he looked for an empty table and waited.

 The man looked around noticing he was the first to arrive so he looked for an empty table and waited