Be good

Once the two exchanged the numbers San smiled at him "you for sure won't regret this" the older male spoke and Wooyoung just shrugged I definitely will the boy thought to himself.

After they've finished their coffees the two left the shop and San looked at the younger male he really wasn't able to take his eyes off of him he's so pretty San thought.

The CEO checked the time "let's go we have to be somewhere at 10pm" he said and Wooyoung only looked up at him confused "where?" He asked him and San leaned down and smiled "It's a little event I got invited to and I of course need my boyfriend to come with me and be my accompaniment" he spoke with his gentle tone "and you of course can't say no now" he added as they walked to a black Mercedes.

Sans driver was waiting outside and soon opened the door to the backseats for them. Wooyoung looked at the driver then back to San he somehow had a bad feeling about going with the male but he got himself into this now.

San placed his hand on Wooyoungs shoulder and the excitement ran through his veins being able to touch the boy made him feel as if he was dreaming "Go on" he said to him suggesting the boy to get into the car.

The blonde haired boy slowly got inside the car and placed his bag on his lap as he sat uncomfortably in the backseat. San soon sat down next to the boy and took his bag from his lap before placing it down "you can make yourself comfortable" he said.

Wooyoung nodded as he looked out of the window , when the car started to drive San suddenly leaned over to the blonde haired boy he was so close that their faces almost touched "safety first" he said before he buckled his seat belt up. Wooyoung looked up at the male and almost widened his eyes at him close the CEO was right now this was the first time he was able to look closely at his handsome face and it was unbelievable how handsome the older male was.

San looked into Wooyoungs eyes and smirked as he noticed how the boy was starring at him. He eventually moved some hair out of the boys face and tucked it behind his ear "I wouldn't want something to happen to my boyfriend" he whispered to him and Wooyoung almost blushed at what he said , the way he spoke gave him chills.

San eventually moved away and buckled his own seatbelt up after he smirked proudly.

The two of them eventually arrived in front of a building , the driver parked the car and opened the door for them.

San got out first and held his hand out to help the boy , the younger one eventually hesitated for a moment before he gave in and took the older males hand to get out of the car.

Once Wooyoung got out San just tightened his grip gently not letting go of the boys cold hand he was so excited and happy to be able and hold his hand not even the coldness bothered him at all.

The blonde haired boy looked up at the male and followed him wherever he was walking. Wooyoung looked around the building everything looked so expensive the boy never saw such expensive items at once.

Before Wooyoung knew anything they were walking into a room. The room was so big and looked expensive just like the whole building it probably was almost as big as the whole place the boy was living in.

San closed the door behind them and still held Wooyoungs hand as they walked further into the room "where are we..?" The boy finally spoke up. San turned around to face him "we're in a hotel room" he answered. San eventually lead him into a bedroom and Wooyoung widened his eyes at how big the bedroom was it looked so good and the bed was so big.

San eventually let go of his hand which felt so hard to do to him but he placed his hands on the boys shoulders "so since we have to be at a event soon I want you to get yourself ready , take a shower and then put this on" he said before bending over to get a bag "I will wait for you take your time" he said before he left the room and closed the door behind him.

Glorious helper ~ WoosanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara