I hate him

Wooyoung's hands began to shake as he was about to answer the call but a sound that seemed to be coming from outside brought him back into the realisation so he ended up putting his phone down.

The poor boy was drowning in his thought.

Wooyoung's PoV:

I hate him so much , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him , i hate him. Ihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehimihatehim

"I Hate Him"

I suddenly call out before quickly grabbing my cigarette package again and lighting one cigarette up with the lighter Changkyun gave me.

The toxic smoke filled my lungs within seconds and I could feel how the anxious feeling slowly disappeared from my body.

I lay down on the bed as he kept taking long drags from the cigarette.

Why does my life have to be so horrible , why can't I just have a normal life please just let me live good.

I started to sob pathetically I hate myself for still having such strong emotions over my destiny I wish I could just not care about what happens to me so I can endure all this pain.

I wipe my tears away as I take more drags from the cigarette I end up checking the time and quickly jump up.

"Shit- I have to get ready" I quickly say before heading to the bathroom and taking even faster drags from my cigarette. Now I'm not just sad and anxious but stressed too

I could only think about Jays messages and how I definitely do not want to go to that stupid event with San but I couldn't complain I'm getting paid for showing myself as his boyfriend in public and yet I'm still complaining I'm so stupid I should be in fact thankful for the deal he offered me so I can finally make enough money to pay Jay back and he can finally leave me alone forever.

I finish the cigarette with a final drag and look at myself through the mirror noticing how red my eyes already got and I just hoped that they would cool down by the time I have to be done.

3rd PoV:

Wooyoung eventually came out of the bathroom after he took a refreshing shower and styling his hair as well.

He tied the belt of the robe loosely around his waist and walked over to the living room before he took a glass from a table and picked up a bottle of alcohol which seemed very expensive.

Struggling a little to open the bottle but eventually being able to actually open it , he poured some of the alcohol into the glass before placing it back down.

He took a sip of it and instantly felt the burning in his throat he definitely liked the champagne he drank with San much more.

Wooyoung really wanted to just forget about his bad feelings that's why he thought that drinking a bit and smoking his cigarettes would help him reach his goal.

The blonde haired boy put his playlist on his phone on shuffle and light another cigarette on.

He started to feel better which he shouldn't well at least not by intoxicating his body it wasn't a good coping mechanism for him.

Checking the time once again to know how much time was left he felt a bit relieved that he had about half an hour left so he quickly looked through the clothes and tried to find a nice fit , maybe one San would like a lot.