What's up with you today

Wooyoung slowly woke up and the first thing he noticed was a comfortable warmth overcoming his cold body, it confused him so much so he opened his eyes and was met with a muscular bare chest.

The boy looked up and saw San still sleeping and holding him tightly , it didn't took long and Wooyoung remembered everything from last night his cheeks got red. How could I faint like an idiot he said to himself and felt embarrassed but the embarrassed feeling vanished when he realised that he actually had sex with Choi San.

Wooyoung's face got even more red , he couldn't believe that he lost his virginity to him but could he complain? No he couldn't because it was Choi San and it was beautiful despite that he passed out from the overstimulated feeling of pleasure.

He lifted his head up from his chest and ended up starting at the older male , taking in all of his beautiful features. The man really was so handsome he couldn't believe that he was laying in bed with such a handsome man.

"Are you done starring?" a raspy voice asked.

Wooyoung snapped from his daydream and saw San waking up his cheeks immediately got red again , he felt embarrassed that he got caught.

"I-...wasn't starring.." the blonde haired boy lied and looked down.

San could only laugh gently at how cute Wooyoung was acting, he pulled the boy closer in and rubbed his back

"You're so cute.." he whispered against his blonde hair.

They stayed in bed for some good time until Wooyoung spoke up.

"Uhm...what about Mingi..you said you wanted us to meet" he said and San quickly smiled down at him.

"Don't worry, after-...you felt asleep I texted him that we can't make it" he reassured him and Wooyoung nodded slowly.

"I'm-...sorry" the boy said carefully and San looked down at him confused "for what?" he asked him his tone staying gentle and calm.

"Because we couldn't met him I didn't mean to... uhm fall asleep" he explained and San laughed which made Wooyoung blush a little.

"Oh Wooyoung do you really think I care about that? Of course I wanted you two to meet each other but that can happen any other day" he reassured him again "and...beside that I enjoyed what we did. much more than meeting up with Mingi" he added teasingly as he was now caressing the boys blonde hair.

Wooyoung's face heated up once again and San of course could only laugh at that.

His strong hand wandered down to Wooyoung's hip and caressed his skin softly "Did you liked it?" he asked him because he really wanted to know. San wanted to know if he has been able to make it a good first time for him.

The blonde haired boy nodded as he looked up at the older male "yes-...I liked it , a lot.." he admitted and San's brown orbs starred right into Wooyoung's one.

Knowing that he liked it relieved him a lot because he had tried to be as gentle and passionate as possible for him. San always strongly believed that the first time should be special and he deeply hoped that he was able to make that happen for Wooyoung.

The older male had felt more than happy that he was the one who took Wooyoung's virginity, being with him was great but getting that opportunity to take the boys virginity has been like a big bonus.

———————

Later that day both San and Wooyoung eventually managed to get up from bed and took a nice shower together which brought them even closer to each other.

Being so intimate with someone meant a lot to him especially since it wasn't happening in a forceful way unlike with Jay that evil bastard. Wooyoung somehow was able to embrace himself and go after his desires on his own will.