P A Y B A C K T I M E

Hello All! Welcome to my new story. Thanks for clicking on this story. Before going further I want to thank RameshParab for giving me this wonderful idea and encouraging me to write this story.

This story is about Pragya. We all know how worse the Mehras and Kohlis behaved with Pragya and Prahana. Everyone needs to Pay for their deeds but we couldn't see it in The show. So this story is about how Pragya takes her revenge on them.

PROLOGUE

''I Love You Pragya'' He said. Tears clouded his vision.

''Love is something very special. It is shared between two souls. You have not tainted our love but you have completely destroyed it. Now there is no US. Only you and me.'' Pragya replied.

The soul which was watching this whole conversation was left heart broken. Parents are something that every child needs during their childhood. A childhood without your parents meant insecurity and misguided life. She had experienced that. Seeing her parents like this she understood what is love.

''Give me one last chance.'' Her father pleaded.

''I have given 'n' number of chances to you. You have always failed me.'' She replied.

''Pragya beta, you know na my child is very naive he can be brain washed easily. It was not his fault. He was influenced by others.'' The old lady advised.

''If you would have said these words earlier. Maybe even I would be brainwashed.'' Pragya chuckled.

Pragya looked at each and everyone who was standing in front of her. They were the same people once she considered a family. But now things have changed. These people have done so much deeds that they need to pay for. It's PAYBACK TIME for them.
————————————————

A woman needs to be treated well. A woman isn't someone's slave. A married woman should feel safe in her in-law's house. Daughter in Law is someone who should be treated as their own daughter. Pragya faced problems in the Mehra's house. She had suffered a lot that she does not have the energy to suffer more.

What should she do now that Mr.Abhishek Prem Mehra is getting married to his daughter's nanny Meera? Should she fight for her rights? Or should she be happy that finally his chapter is over in her life?

This story is a fan Fiction of Kumkumbhagya starting from Abhi-Meera Marriage track. This story has a lot of characters. Unlike the show, in this story importance will he given for women and their self respect. Mehra's have done too much and it is time for them to get played for their deeds. Pragya is a very strong character in this story.

A/N:- Thoughts about this story? Do you like the prologue. Pragya deserves a happy life and this story is an example for that.

Please do comment and vote. Thanks for reading.

With loads of luv,

Chloe💙