C H A P T E R - 12

''A friend in need is a friend indeed.''

------------------

Vikram and Purab were having a conversation with Abhijeet while Abhi stood beside them totally zoned out. Tanu too stood there wishing Alia would have accompanied her. ''Sir Ms.Arora has come. ''One of Abhijeet's worker informed him. ''the guard said she's in the parking lot. ''He informed. ''Make sure that she gets in without being bustled by the media.''Abhijeet informed.

On Hearing 'Ms.Arora' the other three men perked up. Vikram and Purab interested in meeting the Queen of Arora Empire. While Abhi relating the Arora surname with Pragya's but he later brushed off thinking that Pragya would not be invited to a VIP Party.

As they were standing near the entrance it is easier for them to meet Ms.Arora. Purab,Vikram and Tanu turned to face towards the entrance while Abhi's back was facing the entrance as he was not interested in seeing Ms.Arora. Tanu's eyes widened in shock when she saw Pragya coming inside. Purab and Vikram placed the pieces and found Pragya's identity but were confused at the same time.

''Welcome Pragya.''Abhijeet greeted with a broad smile. The name Abhijeet used caught Abhi's attention. He turned around to find Pragya in a designer red saree looking stunning.

''Pragya''He whispered

''Pragya''He whispered. He was over the moon seeing her there. He rushed towards her and hugged her shocking Abhijeet and the others. ''What are you doing Mr.Mehra.''Pragya said trying to maintain a shocked face while internally she smirked. Her voice was too loud gaining attention of the surrounded people especially media.

''I missed you too much.''He mumbled against her neck. ''Leave me Mr.Mehra.''She screamed. Abhijeet came to her rescue and pulled Abhi away. The whole Media's concentration was on them. Pragya slapped Abhi so hard that the sound echoed through the whole hall. This caught everyone's attention including the youngsters and kids. Abhi held his left cheek wincing in Pain.

''Pragya!''Tanu bellowed. Prachi and Shahana rushed to the scene Arjit and Vihaan following them. ''How dare you slap my husband?''Tanu asked. ''Have you lost it? Your husband was the one who tried to misbehave with me that too in front of his own wife. I have not seen such a characterless man in my life.''Pragya replied.

''Misbehave?''Prachi said which came more like a question. By that time Rhea, Ranbir and Aryan also reached there. ''What the hell? My father would not do such a thing.''Rhea said.

''Oh great, he even has a daughter but still is trying to go behind other women.''Pragya stated in disgust. ''What are you speaking Aunty?''Ranbir asked in confusion. Pragya knew that Rhea is Abhi's daughter but is speaking like she has no clue about it. It confused him. When he was about to speak more. Vikram held him back signalling him to be quiet.